on 25 May 2017
You get what you pay for was a very cheap product and works as intended but its cheaply built and its size makes it awkard to use
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 10 February 2014
Cheap and chearful. Used to attach keyboard to a tablet to type some long documents. There isn't much to say, if your device will support you accessory this will provide the link.
on 30 November 2015
It works
on 29 May 2017
Does the job
on 13 March 2012
I. Purchased an. Android Tablet also a seperate case and keyboard. Another requirement was a Female USB to Mini -B-Male adapter cable, to connect the two items.This did the job without any bother.
on 12 May 2016
I have had to request a refund as the item has a Micro plug, not a Mini plug.
In attached picture the Micro is on the left, the Mini, on the right.
review image
on 10 February 2013
It is ok does what it is supposed to do connect one thing to another what else can I say
on 11 June 2013
Despite the item desciption and name, this is not a mini usb attachment but a micro usb. When I realised this I decided it wasn't really such a loss, it wasn't what I'd ordered but I could use it anyway. WRONG. The micro usb end doesn't actually fit into a single item I own.

It might only cost £0.85 but I still expect an item to be as described.
on 14 April 2013
This product does not work with a nexus 7, u need the one that looks like this but has the connector at an angle
on 11 September 2012
Apart from taking a little longer to arrive than Amazon's norm of 3 to 5 days I realised why when it did arrive that it actually came from Hong Kong. Didn't notice that when I was ordering it. Would have thought that Europe Deal was in Europe.

However, when it did arrive I found it to be of good quality and did the job well. My emailed complaints of length of delivery were handled immediately in a friendly and courteous manner and in fact ended with a refund of the cost. If you aren't in a hurry I would recommend. Only 4 stars due to length of delivery which was 15 days.
DR