on 3 March 2017
I did receive good service from the seller with prompt delivery, but the mattress has an absolutely awful chemical smell which made my grist a little tight, so there there is no way I can use it. It's a shame as it was very difficult to find s mattress this size. I will need to return it.
on 8 April 2013
Fitted our mum as and papas Moses basket perfectly. Really good value for money and arrived after 2 days of placing the order.
on 5 April 2013
I was looking for a new mattress for a secondhand John Lewis Moses basket I bought. I was concerned it wouldn't fit but it has done s perfectly. Also seems comfortable for my little girl.
on 8 December 2012
Bought as a replacement for 2nd baby. Better, cosier mattress than that provided by large department store where I bought the basket.
on 23 January 2014
I AM DELIGHTED WITH THIS MATTRESS WHICH I PURCHASED TO USE AS A SPARE FOR MAMAS AND PAPAS MOSES BASKET WHICH IT FITS PERFECTLY. IT IS FAR SUPERIOR IN QUALITY TO THE MATTRESS WHICH WAS SUPPLIED WITH THE BASKET WHICH WAS QUITE FLIMSY AND THIN. THIS MATTRESS OFFERS MUCH MORE SUPPORT FOR BABY IT IS MUCH THICKER AND MORE SUBSTANTIAL ALTOGETHER. I WILL THEREFORE NOT BE USING IT AS A SPARE BUT AS THE MAIN MATTRESS AND USING THE MAMAS AND PAPAS MATTRESS AS THE SPARE! THE MATTRESS WAS DELIVERED WITHIN TWO DAYS OF ORDERING SO EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM LINENS DIRECT. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SELLER AND PRODUCT. MANY THANKS.
on 25 August 2015
Lovely quality, bought two - larger size for Moses basket and was so impressed that I bought smaller one for pram. I spent ages reading reviews for mattresses and I'm very pleased that I chose this one. A great price but not a lesser quality item. And it arrived in just 2 days!
on 13 February 2014
Bought it as a replacement for the original one to use for my second baby. Seems good quality. She has slept in it up to being moved to her cot without any issues. Would recommend as it is very well priced too.
on 5 November 2014
Ordered one of these in hope it would fit a second hand mamas and papas Moses basket! I was seeking a slightly smaller mattress but this one fit. It arrived and I was very impressed with the quality and how comfortable the mattress felt in comparison to the free Moses basket mattress that Moses baskets usually come with. I quickly ordered a second for my other Moses basket. I have only awarded 4 stars as my baby is due any day now so they are still wrapped up in the packaging! I have no doubts the baby will sleep soundly on these mattresses.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 February 2014
Very speedy delivery. Fits my mamas and papas Moses basket perfectly and is in fact better than the original mattress which came with the basket.
on 4 December 2013
Perfect fit in Mamas and Papas Moses baskets, which are slightly smaller. My daughter is expecting twins and these are ideal.