on 2 January 2014
very happy with this; I love that the main part of the grinder is steel and so won't break. I had an old style one and eventually the blasting with coffee beans smashed the plastic; this shouldn't happen here, though the lid won't last forever I guess since it is plastic still, but it isn't so exposed to the flying beans and grounds as on some other models. It happily grinds up coffee, linseed, spices.
on 10 September 2014
A really nice, compact grinder. It is quite powerful and grinds difficult spices such as black pepper and nutmeg really well. Due the lid mechanism I really don't think this is suitable for an older person, perhaps with arthritis etc. As it does require pressure and can be a bit tricky, due to having to turn and hold with pressure whilst grinding. That aside, it is a nice powerful compact grinder. And the base isn't detachable.
on 22 February 2014
Bought this for my dfaughhter. She is very pleased with it and it stops her borrowing mine which I have had for 20 years.
on 5 September 2013
I purchased this item as a gift for someone who wanted a retro style coffee grinder. This fit the bill, but I was unable to purchase it through the Moulinex website so was pleased to find it on Amazon. The recipient is delighted with it.
A great item, wonderful timeless design
on 26 July 2015
Works great & looks good too.
on 6 February 2015
Moulinex is still as wonderful. I had a Moulinex coffee and spice grinder when my two children were babies in the early 1970's and it was invaluable for making homemade baby foods, grinding spice and for the essential home ground coffee. Having moved home numerous time I lost it. I am delighted with this latest model and is perfect for all my spice grinding needs.
on 11 January 2015
Very nice
on 28 November 2014
Arrived little bed late about 17.00 time
Many thanks
on 29 October 2014
overheated in seconds don't like it