on 2 March 2013
I love the simpsons,I have all the seasons I'm giving this 4 stars because of the case it comes in,from season 1-10 the cases with the plastic inside for the discs is much better they don't get scratched that way and the case doesn't fall apart,but from 11-15 so far, they have these card cases were you have to slip in the disc, most times scratching the hell out of it,it really gets on my nerves paying for something that gets ruined if you watch it,I have no idea why they changed them,but the episodes themselfs are great as always,although they should stop soon, season 25 is what there up to and I say end it now.
One person found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 10 May 2015
Great episodes, although this is a new dvd the episodes are the classic ones which were better than the new ones. £8 per episode is a great price 30p per episode is a great. I have season 8 aswell from hmv. This is the best place to get simpsons joy brand new, after my birthday I will definately buy more, some are £10 which is still a good deal.
One problem isn't amazon's fault is the case they come in isn't the greatest however to fix this problem I used my DVD wallet. Amazon have good deals on those too.
on 4 January 2015
In my opinion, this is a must have for all Simpsons fans. The box set includes 22 episodes: 'Treehouse of Horror XXIV' 8/10, 'My Mother the Carjacker' 9/10, 'The President Wore Pearls' 9/10, 'The Regina Monologues' 8.5/10, 'The Fat and the Furriest' 9/10, 'Today I Am A Clown' 10/10, ' 'Tis the Fifteenth Season' 9/10, 'Marge Versus Singles, Seniors, Childless Couples and Teens and Gays' 9/10, 'I, (Annoyed Grunt)-Bot' 10/10, 'Diatribe of A Mad House Wife' 8/10, 'Margical History Tour' 9/10,'Millhouse Doesn't Live Here Anymore' 9/10, 'Smart and Smarter' 8/10, ' The Ziff Who Came To Dinner' 8/10, 'Co-Dependent's Day' 10/10, 'The Wandering Juvie' 8/10, 'My Big Fat Geek Wedding' 7/10, 'Catch 'Em If You Can' 10/10, 'Simple Simpson' 9/10, 'The Way We Weren't' 9/10, 'Bart-Mangled Banner' 9/10 and 'Fraudcast News' 10/10.

This season, is a complete triumph - one of the best seasons ever!
on 2 December 2017
its the simpsons, nuff said
on 15 February 2018
All good.
on 8 November 2016
Wonderful artwork and lovely to see these episodes again
on 14 April 2015
Bought this for my husband for Christmas to add to his collection. He's very happy with it & the special features.

It Arrived quickly & well packed.
on 13 February 2017
excellent
on 30 March 2016
Every season of simpsons is amazing never gets boring
on 17 April 2014
I was very impressed with this product as it is of good quality all episodes work and do not skip. The delievery was very quick, I ordered the product and I think it was the next day or day after it arrived which i was very pleased with. I would recommend this product and seller as quality service.
One person found this helpful