• Arise

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£13.99

on 29 December 2011
Having purchased William McDowell's first album, I just had to purchase Arise straight away. I am not disappointed. When you listen to this double album seriously, you can only but drop everything and worship the Lord and give yourself away. If you're serious about finding music that will melt your heart towards the Lord, purchase immediately. Just now looking forward to the third!!
on 27 March 2013
A great worship album with some engaging praise songs sprinkled in but seems primarily focused on worhip and devotion. I detected the influence of gospel greats like Martha Munizzi & Israel Houghton.
on 17 January 2012
I had seen this album but hadn't heard any tracks which I like to do before buying any cd but it was cheaper than in this shops and iv got another cd by William McDowell so thought I'd chance it... I love this cd & there is one song " I won't go back " this is on repeat at the mo... Really gd cd !!
on 2 January 2012
What a fantastic follow-up to As We Worship! Mr McDowell challenges you to go deeper and higher and further in Him than you thought possible. True worship!
on 16 June 2014
I am not a huge fan of gospel but William Mcdowell is an awesome worship singer when I listen I can just listen to him over and over again. He is an anointed worship singer and I love all of his songs.
on 20 January 2012
I bought William Mcdowell's last album and can honestly say that it has been one of my best buys. I was excited to see that he released a new one, and I wasn't disappointed. This album Arise is fantastic, there isn't a song on there that I do not love. The fact that it has 23 tracks with only 2 that are under a minute, makes it even more of a bargain. This album is for those who love worship music.
on 13 July 2013
there are good worship songs on this CD, William McDowell is no doubt an annointed worship leader, at some parts I couldnt tell if I was listening to a preaching CD or a worship CD; although the messages were impactfull, I would have preferred much less chat and more music in my opinion however this guy is just great and certainly has a wonderful and unique sound
on 9 August 2014
Good CD received a long time ago but still happy with it
on 6 July 2014
Love it, puts me in an atmosphere of praise and worship
on 26 October 2015
Currently listening to this in the car. A great album.