on 26 April 2017
Love it
on 19 January 2017
gift
on 9 June 2017
This was a steal! I got it for under £10 and it's a great summer fragrance.
on 11 March 2017
Perfect for the price, a great gift
on 5 May 2017
Great smell. Love it so much.
on 15 May 2017
Wow.. it has flowery n smooth smell.
on 11 June 2017
Delighted with my purchase
on 17 June 2014
One of my favourite perfumes. happy with my purchase.
on 1 July 2016
I discovered this as I was looking for a similar perfume to Beyonce wild orchid but one that would last longer.

This was £9.99 for 100ml and I'd seen on Google it was meant to be like wild orchid.

It arrived next day and was boxed and sealed, the bottle is glass at the bottom, almost like a whisky or brandy glass design, something I remember from my childhood haha! Anyway the top half is a nude colour and is plastic. I'm not sure what went wrong with the design on that, it's so cheap and bland looking and even the actual nozzle is plastic and makes a squeaky noise when sprayed. To hold, the bottle is quite hand friendly so that's one positive.

As for the smell it has definitely got a resemblance to wild orchid but isn't quite as sweet and although I like this, I like wild orchid better. This perfume lasts better than wild orchid though and my son said to me yesterday as I was helping him after he'd been to the toilet " I can smell something " to which I replied " yes I can too, your bottom" and he said no its like sweet soap which is a sweet innocent way that my child describes it as. He's quite right too.
It's sweet and has a soapy coconut smell that almost changes to like a pineapple kind of smell. I was hoping for a creamier coconut but I can't complain it's nice enough for a summers day but not really a going out or a sophisticated perfume.

Great value though. I would recommend
on 7 April 2016
this was for my other half . I bought it as it was a good price . I was pleased when she opened it and we both had a smell . not too strong but just right . my other half said it smelt like Britney perfume but not as strong .so it was a win win . I would buy it again