Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 30 April 2017
Anyone who has lost their heart to another will understand this song speaks a universal truth,Love hurts!!
on 24 May 2017
love it
on 21 February 2013
I'm quite a big fan of Bruno Mars anyway but when I heard this song I just fell in love with it! I couldn't stop listening to it and couldn't wait until it was available to buy. I'm also a big Twilight fan so was pleased when I heard it would be featured in Breaking Dawn: Part 1 :)
on 9 December 2011
love this song
was not a great fan of bruno mars, but heared this song on the radio and from there on was wooked.found out it was from bruno mars and downloaded to my blackberry.soon it became my ring tone. sadly as i write this review, no longer have my phone, as i lost it 3 days ago and now have no phone and no song, but will buy it again soon for my computer
on 6 March 2013
this is one of my favorite bruno mars songs as im a huge fan of his and of twilight x
on 10 November 2011
I heard first heard this on the radio 3 weeks ago and liked it straight away. I am an obsessive Twilight fan and cannot wait to see which part of film it is used (I have a fair idea). If you like Bruno Mars you'll love it, is there nothing that bloke can't sing :-)
on 26 January 2013
I am a forty something year old man. I am not supposed to be in the dermographic for music released by Bruno Mars but I love this track. I was very surprised when I heard it on the radio early one morning. A great offering, worth downloading for any lover of ballads.
on 8 December 2012
My daughter is into the Twilight films and this song, which is from one of the films, stuck :) Once you download the Amazon MP3 downloader, dowloading the song was easy and just did it in the background while I carried on browsing
on 29 January 2014
This track doesn't appear on either of Bruno Mars' excellent albums "Doo Wops & Hooligans" nor "Unorthodox Jukebox" but it is a great track and I just had to have it for my collection!
on 23 March 2013
This has to be Bruno's greatest track, although his new album does bring some fantastic songs too. He is an amazing artist and this song does not disappoint. Highly recommend downloading.