Customer reviews

Constance
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.49

on 4 March 2017
I was disappointed in this book. I didn't care about any of the characters except perhaps for Roxana. I have read many of Rosie Thomas's books and really enjoyed them all until this one. I managed to read to the end of Constance as the writing as usual is so good. However I can't recommend this as being in the same league as The Kashmir Shawl or White or any of her others.
on 28 June 2017
A really good holiday read,plausible narrative believable characters.The story moves between generations and countries.Descriptions of life in Bali were so good it made you want to jump on a plane and go there.!
on 17 June 2014
Constance held my imagination throughout the whole book ,the research acheived by Rosie Thomas is educational as well as entertaining and I will be asking the local book reading club if this novel should be on the list for future reading and discussion ,the story has every thing to enjoy .also in my opinion it would make a brilliant film .
on 8 August 2017
Great summer read. I recommend this book. Posted quickly and well packaged.
on 29 December 2012
Have given it 4 star as I have just started reading it today and it looks interesting, Ido enjoy her books,
she is a first class writer and her stories are original. I am sure I will enjoy the book.I have now finished
the book, as always it was very good and entertaining, typical of Rosie Thomas, need I say more? Buy it
and enjoy it!
on 11 July 2017
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 26 August 2017
A very moving story ,with great characters
I don't normally like going from past to present in stories,but I really enjoyed learning about the different characters .
on 3 December 2017
Interesting
on 27 September 2013
Not one of the best I've ever written but a good read all the same. Enough twists to keep interest, but also a bit mundane at times. Not always believable, but like I said, a good enough (holiday) read
on 24 January 2014
The travelling done in all RT's novels is addictive for me, each novel is so different and unputdownable - I just look forward to reading the next one. Although I love Ruby & …….