on 16 January 2018
Bought as a Christmas present for a young Adele fan. Even though I haven't personally been able to watch this, or listen to the CD that accompanies it, seeing as I'm a big fan of Adele too, I may order my own copy some time soon. This concert DVD may be more than six years old now (how time flies!), but as it was released in the same year as 21 (easily her best album if you ask me), there's a lot of pure gold songs still on these discs, plus a couple I haven't yet listened to. The recipient was very happy with their present and hasn't stopped watching since, so it's a big thumbs up here!
on 8 August 2014
I 'found' Adele quite late and this was the first CD/DVD I purchased after hearing her singles on radio. Great package, includes the DVD video of the concert and a CD. The 'explicit' language on the DVD (swearing) is occasional, but is edited out of the CD so if young children want to listen to this amazingly talented young lady then I would guide them towards the CD (or have an adult ready to edit out the language using fast-forward between songs).
Other than that, this album is amazing and her performances are incredible. Extra mini documentary supplied showing some behind the scenes of the Albert Hall performance.

Highly Recommended!!
on 13 February 2012
Really enjoyed this performance. Like others have said, the video quality is not the best for an HD transfer and was the only thing that spoilt an otherwise great viewing experience. The DTS-HD Master soundtrack is great if the have the supporting equipment to decode it. Having said this the people who produced the Blu ray disc and cover need to catch a wake up as the back cover only states that it has a Dolby digital soundtrack which it does not have. It makes no mention that it had a DTS-HD Master track. Bad oversight to sound geeks like me.

A must buy!!!
3 people found this helpful
on 11 February 2015
This is a lovely DVD/CD package. The film is shot live in the Albert Hall and Adele talks to the audience as though they are all her mates, it's quite
delightful. Be warned though that there is some choice language in the chats she gives although it is all very amusing. All her favourite songs are
there so it's a good 90 minute trip.
on 6 July 2016
Packaging arrived slightly open which irked me slightly but then you don't buy a DVD for the packaging...! Had previously watched this on tv and couldn't find stock of the DVD anywhere so was happy to find it. Her setlist and performance are absolutely amazing, not to be missed and clearly I wanted to be able to watch it time and time again
on 1 September 2013
Hadn't heard much of Adele's material until I bought this as a present for my girlfriend - after much 'arm twisting' I was pursuaded to sit through the concert. I must confess to being shocked at just how good the concert was - we have a superb blu ray Home Cinema set up and Adele's performance was mesmerisingly good. Great picture quality, fabulous audio and a wonderful performance. The included CD of the concert is a welcome addition and is also frequently played. Recommended.
on 8 May 2012
I saw Adele's concert on TV a couple of months ago, I was blown away with her performance having not really paid much attention to her music.
I saw the CD and DVD of the gig were available as a package on Amazon and just had to have it.
She is a very talented singer/songwriter with an awesome voice, just hope she doesn't end up like Amy Winehouse another talented artiste who went totally off the rails.
This is a cracking album/DVD by Adele!!! Buy it and give yourself a real treat, fantastic!!
on 17 December 2017
As this is one of my Christmas presents, I am not supposed to know I am getting the DVD, let alone have an opinion on it...Sorry.
on 10 March 2012
Wow is the word for this concert. I did not get to see this on TV so when I saw on Amazon I ordered it. Oh boy can this girl sing her voice is amazing and the honesty in this girl is wonderful to hear. I loved the stories of her life and her laugh just makes you laugh with her. After she sang someone like you and the crowd sang back to her, her thank you to the audience was so sincere. This wonderful British singer deserves all the success she has and more. I hope she tours the UK soon.
on 27 January 2018
Adele at her finest. WE have watched this many times and will no doubt watch it many times more!