on 27 March 2013
Easy to put on and looks lovely. Have had this on my kindle for a while now and it isn't showing any signs of wear and tear. Would recommend.
on 28 June 2012
Four words:

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

I recently bought a zip up case for my kindle but found that whilst the kindle is really light by itself, it doesnt have too much grip! I ordered this cover and was a bit dubious at first, but now I absolutely loooooove it!

It is so easy to put on, does not wrinkle or have air bubbles and looks FANTASTIC!

It also provides a good grip, so now I can lean it on things to make it even more comfortable to read, without it slipping.

The decals are nice and thick so i'm pretty sure they will withstand normal wear and tear.

Definitely a must for those of you who have a zip up case that you remove the kindle from.

Best purchase this year! (Apart from the actual kindle of course!!)
on 2 June 2012
I didn't want a case for my Kindle as I want to keep it as slim and light weight as possible. Skins protect perfectly without adding bulk. My 12 year old fitted them with ease. No wrinkles and no edge peeling so far, but it is only 5 weeks old. They are exactly as shown in the picture. I am happy with my choice.
on 8 January 2013
My kindle looks really nice- its a great product.

I was actually looking for a case, but I saw this and thought it looked interesting. It doesnt protect it if it falls- and its a bit expensive, but it makes my kindle look really cute. It has clear instructions and was easy to apply.
on 27 January 2013
DOES NOT FIT THE KINDLE TOUCH AT ALL AS IT OVERLAPS AND THEREFORE YOU CANT TURN THE PAGES. THE APUTURE FOR THE CENTRAL SELECT IS TOO SMALL, AND IT COVERS ALL FOR BUTTON PADS. HOPE THERES ONE OUT THERE THAT WILL FIT? ANY SUGGESTIONS?
on 31 October 2012
I returned it immediately - it was flimsy and lacking in substance. Very expensive for what it was. I bought a leather cover instead.
on 1 October 2013
Very good product, easy to apply, good to look at. Has a very nice matte feel, leaves the kindle with a light protective layer
on 13 April 2013
Just loved this kindle touch skin. Love the blossoming almond tree pattern. I now feel my kindle is personal to me.