on 19 December 2013
But her Kindle stop working and it just died as I think it was a waste of money so I am not getting her anything else.

I will say that these skins are something special with the designs and picture I would recommend them if you have a kindle of your own or if your buying any for your children these skins are so cool.
on 28 January 2012
I wanted somthing to make my kindle different from the rest of the familys, i looked on amazon and found these kindle skins, got one, i must confess my teenage son put it on for me, the result is a cool looking kindle, easily identifiable as mine ,and personal to me, i am really pleased with the product, exactly as it looked on the website,and made from a good quality vinyl, would recomend it to others.
on 28 January 2012
i must admit i was a bit worried that the skin would impair rather than improve the look and most importantly the user feel of my kindle.plus being a bit on the 'wobbly' side when it comes to sticking anything on straight when it arrived kept it for a week before trying. to my surprise it went on easily and looks fab and fun,plus most of all my beloved kindle has lost none of its user friendly touch.
on 29 January 2012
Very striking design - perks up the drab Kindle grey with sex appeal. East to use, just peel and stick. Was surprised at the high cost considering it is only a sticker product! :/ Never the less, it has given my Kindle a touch of personality and a teasing character :)
on 21 April 2012
This was for my daughter - she LOVES IT! She has had so many nice comments about it. She's 12 and fitted it on the kindle herself. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 as I thought it was a bit expensive but it is very good quality, the skin itself is not flimsy and seems like it will hold up very well to wear and tear. I would recommend it.
on 18 April 2012
I ordered this as part of the Mother's Day offer as a special treat for me. Yes, it is a bit pricey for what it is, but it was very easy to apply and makes my Kindle very eye-catching. I've had a lot of compliments on it. A useful addition would be a screen protector in clear anti-reflection plastic.
on 11 February 2013
I bought a skin because I was finding that my Kindle was quite slippery when I had cold hands and I was often afraid I was going to drop it. I also love my Kindle and thought it looked rather sad and dreary in basic dark grey so I bought a skin to cheer it up (and me with it!) The Moon Tree is beautiful and the picture doesn't do it justice. The colours are really vibrant and it now no longer feels so cold and slippery to the touch. Only trouble is I spend far too much time now looking at the back of the Kindle instead of the front!!!!
on 5 June 2012
I love my kindle skin really makes it feel more individual. It fits perfectly and was really easy to apply. I need to get one for my new kindle.
on 12 March 2013
easy to apply. i got this even though i have a proper case for my kindle. in the house its lighter and easier than leaving it in the case but still offers protection against scratching etc.. the case is just used if i take the kindle anywhere now.
on 26 August 2013
I wanted to make my Kindle more 'me' didn't like the dull grey colour. I found the Moon Tree skin here. It is so easy to apply to the Kindle and looks fab! Really good quality, strong and easy to clean. I love the picture too. A great buy.