Colour: Green|Change

on 30 March 2017
Love it!! - been looking for a replacement for while. Had one for years & eventually I chipped it badly. I now have a chip free mug that makes me smile, even when I find the odd dog hair in my coffee - who cares it adds to the flavour
on 16 April 2014
These do not look like a heavy mug on screen, but they are in fact very chunky and quite heavy. So, you would think they would be quite robust, but unfortunately one is going back because it has a chip out of it right where you drink from.
It must have been dispatched like that because there was loads of bubble wrap, firmly held in the cardboard box with a cardboard wedge, and both parcels propped in the Amazon box with packing paper. I was disappointed.
on 24 December 2016
Very well made mug, i know me stuff i,m from the potteries.
on 18 June 2017
Great mug, really appreciated as a gift. Has a good weight to it and a good size. Lovely colour too. Really happy with this item.
on 5 June 2017
love it
on 11 November 2013
I bought 2 more straight off after receiving this for my birthday. My friends will also love them. It is a quality mug (no quick chip clay affair) and a good size (Yorkshire lass needs a good mug) and I would highly recommend you buy, if not for yourself then definitely for your doggy loving friends.
on 27 April 2017
Fabulous mug
Bigger than average and chunky too
Great work mug to avoid having to make a round as often!!
on 14 July 2015
IT'S A MUG - NOTHING REALLY TO SAY
on 18 March 2017
Who bought this? I didnt!!
on 12 September 2015
I have always had dogs and I remember moaning not so long ago because I always seemed to end up with s hair or two from my black lab in my tea or my dinner! After losing my beloved lab I really did not know why I ever moaned,it was only a hair and who cares! I now have a beautiful new lab and finding a hair or two now and again makes me smile and remember my beloved Poppy. I saw this mug and just had to have it,it makes me smile every time I use it :) it's a decent size,bigger than your average mug. Plenty room for a good cup of tea..... And a few hairs ;) I will never moan again about finding a dog hair in my food/drink :)