on 31 January 2012
I loved the look of these earphones and this why I ordered them directly from Novero. The sound is ok (not as good as my Jaybird Freedoms). However, they won't always power on and the reset steps do not work, the only way to get them working again is to plug them into to charge for a second and then they seem to come back to life. Novero's customer service is useless and I cannot recommend them. Nice design, poor execution and support...expensive mistake!
on 14 January 2012
I have had a lot of trouble with headphones as the wire near to the headphone jack seems to break a lot, so when i found these headphones I was very pleased, but after trying them out, I am sending them back, the idea is very good but the product is too heavy and keeps falling out of my ears also the sound quality is terrible about the same sound as £3 headphones I have been using. Do not buy!!
on 21 November 2012
This is one of the best Bluetooth headphones I've owned so far, and I've owned more than a few.

It stays in my ears as I use the foam attachment that comes with it. Plus they are quite light.

The sound quality is actually surprisingly good for little earphones, you get quite a good range in the sound spectrum, even the low frequencies, which is quite surprising.

With the foam attachment you can't hear any external ambient/environmental sound, and no one else can hear what you're listening to, even at full volume.

Battery life is quite good as well. I use my quite often during the day and they hardly ever beg for juice.

The only downsides I find are that
1. I occasionally and sporadically get about a second where the sound will drop. This seems to happen only when using it with my iPhone though.
2. The max volume isn't as loud as I personally would like it to be (but this is probably a good thing) though I'm sure it will probably be satisfactory for most.

Overall, definitely good value for money.
on 19 September 2012
the ear pieces you get to select 3 different sizes but no matter which size you put over the ear piece when you turn your head they slide out quite easily.

very easy to use and programme have used them on a few different phones and was very connect,
on 4 April 2013
i bought these to work in conjunction with my desktop pc to watch films and such and link up to my phone and tablet for music and sometimes calls.

the volume isn't too good on these headphones and also must note that the clip that covers the charging port broke very quickly as it is very thin plastic.
however good points include design, ease of use, good price, comfortable fit (im using the foam plugs and they create a tight seal.)

I wasn't expecting bose quality sound out these as i said above i only wanted these for the bluetooth functionality but i will only award this product 3 stars
on 22 November 2012
Fantastic product. Lightweight, well designed and easy to use. Sound quality is good (probably 7/10). Simple to charge (micro-USB), adjust volume etc. Only downside is max volume is limited.
I even took these swimming (by accident as i'd left them in my shorts pocket), but dried them out and they worked fine the following day! nb. 'Comply' foam earbuds (medium) are now supplied as standard.
on 31 August 2012
just got these, and yes, the volume is a bit on the low side, BUT the memory foam tips than can be bought for them do SUCH a great job of cancelling external noise, in fact looking at the standard tips that came with them, i didnt even try them as they looked so c**p swapped them straight away. G
iven how small they are, they do an amazing job, but maybe not for those who like big bassy sounds.
on 22 November 2012
I actually really rate my Novero Rockaways but I'm a style man. Sound is ace was really impressed and the XL tips keep them in when running, using and gyming.
In my opinion there is nothing else cooler on the market. And a good price!
(Large ears recommended)
on 24 December 2011
For a bluetooth pair of headphones the playback and sound reproduction is very good depending on use you will probably have to re-charge them at the end of each day via usb but thats no hassle.
I dj and have higher end headphones for that use but for getting about town being able to listen to music and also take calls these are excellent.
I've owned a pair of dre beats tour before and they lasted about six months wearing away where the head phone lead plugged into the phone which made the sound cut out although the rockaways will not sound as good I assure you they do a great job my music is clear and the bass is round with no distortion when playing them loud and hardly any sound leakage (had no annoying looks on the train).
Take it from me for the price you can't go wrongNovero Rockaway Bluetooth Earphones - Red
on 9 January 2013
The memory foam earbuds are essential to improve volume and keep the earpieces in. Shame they are not included. They are a bit pricey for a couple of bungs! I like using it for listening to podcasts while I am pottering around.