Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 20 October 2016
I finished watching all tv series and now had a lot of time, so decided to try out something new. Amazon video is easy option, so I chose one of the tv series available on Amazon. Heart of Dixie is an okay tv show - the story line is not too complicated, sometimes funny, and is easy to watch without thinking too much. They main actress is pretty and charming which makes the show even more interesting.

If you found my review helpful, please tick the YES box below.
on 20 August 2013
This show is amazing.

The whole love triangle issue between the bad boy Wade and the good engaged guy George has Zoe in knots, add in a doctor's surgery, an ex-athlete mayor, a crocodile, the Rammer Jammer and a town full of old traditions and this is guaranteed to make you smile if not laugh at various stages as the young New Yorker meets small Southern town.

I need series 2, now!!
on 27 April 2017
Loving this show, shame is not available within Prime membership. Cast is well thought out and story lines easy to watch
on 1 September 2017
It's a bit of fun for a while but as the seasons drag on you just get a little bit bored.
on 29 June 2015
Totally addicted.. Hook line and sinker.. Top show.. It is like comfort food.. relax and watch.. Stress free tv
on 5 April 2017
Gift
on 21 October 2015
Late review - bought this to take on holiday to watch if we had inclement weather!! Thoroughly enjoyed this DVD!!
on 9 January 2016
Go for it fab show
on 25 February 2015
I was expecting this to hold my attention as the Gilmore Girls series did, and bought it for light viewing. However, only halfway into the second disc, admittedly, I find it so fluffy as to be ridiculous, particularly the premise as to why the young doctor from New York moves to the backwoods, and manages to get around on what appear to be dirt tracks in high heels. So far the character development hasn't lured me in, and I find myself doing other things on my iPad while it's on in the background. But I shall persevere, living in hope it will improve.
on 4 November 2014
I love anything based in the Southern States, The Help, Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood, Sweet Home Alabama and all that silliness, and so naturally was intrigued by the sound of this show. It really is the most enjoyable load of rubbish - the characters are ridiculous, the acting is terrible, the sets look like they are probably still wet and the storylines are just plain, well, ridiculous. But I LOVE IT! In between all the 'cool' (and fantastic) shows I watch with my husband (Walking Dead, Parks & Recreation, The American Office, Breaking Bad etc) I slip this little guilty pleasure in when he's not watching and get my rubbish telly fix. I pray to God they never cancel this show as I could veg out to it forever.