Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 15 May 2017
Enjoyed the final series as I hadn't managed to watch it until now. Found it a great way to end the show and liked how all the little stories were wrapped up nicely. Loved watching the extras on this DVD too, it was all very interesting to see how certain scenes are shot and the cast interviews were fun too.
on 11 June 2012
This is One Tree Hill's swan song and although it doesn't quite meet all the expectations that we had, it certainly gives us as fans a memorable farewell. The season picks up months after season eight and introduces us to all our favorite characters and some past faces; that make a dramatic return to Tree Hill. The focus of the season is Haley and Nathan and the dark twist in the longest love story in Tree Hill, but this doesn't mean all your other favorite characters are forgotten. Brooke deals with ghosts from her past, whilst Julian deals with a fatal mistake. The season boxset comes with 3 Discs.
Disc 1 contains episodes 1-5, Disc 2 contains episodes 6-9 and the third disc contains episodes 10-13 plus all the special features. The set also features a fourth disc containing the first 5 episodes of The Vampire Diaries, although this is a nice promotional inclusion, it does ruin the insert on the DVD as it features relevent information on the disc.
on 16 July 2017
Bought as an asked for gift, my daughter loves the series.
on 14 December 2012
One Tree Hill a series I have loved since the beginning, love this show, was so sad this was the last series ever, I was in tears of sadness but happy thoughts too, amazing how attatched you grow to love story, something and characters in a tv show.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 May 2017
A*
on 4 December 2014
My fav
on 15 April 2012
One Tree Hill has graced our screens for nine years and now it has come to an end, this season unlike the past is a darker and more tense season, this is due to the fact that Nathan has suddenly disappeared and no one knows his where about's or even if he is still alive. With his wife Haley frantic to find him and with no help from the police Haley turns to and old face, Dan who reappeared in Tree Hill when his diner burned to the ground has started his own investigation, Dan sets out to find his son and won't stop at anything until Nathan is back home again. Dan being a character that I have not liked for the past eight seasons he really stepped it up this season in his desperate search for his son, I found myself warming to Dan and willing him on through his search, hoping that somehow he will find the forgiveness he needs.Clay has got his fair share of problems as well, as he has started mysteriously wandering off in his sleep, and Quinn getting more worried every time and worried for his well-being he decides to seek help which leads to a secret of Clay's being revealed which shocks everyone including Clay himself. Brooke and Julian are adjusting to their new lives as parents to their twins and juggling two different businesses, which leads to some serious consequences for one of their twins, and an old face from Brooke's past comes back to wreck havoc putting hers and her families lives a risk. We also see and old face return in the form of Chris Keller, again Chris was a character from past seasons that wasn't always my favourite character, but he stepped it up this season being the light-hearted and funny character that we know, but also taking on a more serious role in helping Dan to find Nathan. Chris really change my view of him and I found him a get addition to the season.

This season there has been tragedy, loss, love and laughter and what an ending to the season final it couldn't have been better, we get a glimpse to see what the future holds for everyone and it is a perfect ending for everyone from a great show that will be loved for a long time to come and will never be forgotten. One of the best seasons and a must for any fan of One Tree Hill.
on 3 April 2012
I've been watching this season when it airs in America and all I can say is that it is an amazing season to end an excellent show! There are lots of new story lines and once one episode had finished I couldn't wait for next weeks episode. I'd recommend this to any OTH fan, you will not be disappointed!!!
on 2 January 2015
one of the best addctive shows ever made worth a watch iv watched it 2 or 3 times now :)
on 11 November 2012
I have been a massive fan of one tree hill for years now and was really upset when they said this was going to be the final season, however this season definitely did not disappoint! A truly incredible way to send off the show. One tree hill is definitely one of my favourite shows and I've lent my DVD's to friends and they're falling in love with it just the way I did all those years ago. The only thing I would say about this purchase is that disk 4 was actually the vampire diaries season 1 disk 1 which to me is useless as I already have all TVD seasons on DVD, however it good for people who haven't seen it and to get them to start watching a new show since OTH has finished. I would have preferred a bonus disk.