Customer reviews

on 14 January 2013
Water in my tank was reasonably clear and I tried everything I could to get it Crystal clear,all the test I did said the water quality was excellent.Could not enjoy the beauty of the fish because of the slight haze in the water.Bought this product and the clarity of the water you have to see to be believed, cannot take my eyes of the fish tank now,even getting complimentary comments of my nephew who's an experienced fish keeper.
on 7 January 2013
Been using this along with the Safe tabs since I got my 110L tank five months ago and my fish are all alive and happy swimming around in clear water even tho I'm using around a third of the recommended dosage, so they must be doing there job fairly well..
on 1 August 2014
do not use u will loose fish we lost 10 within 10 hours of useing this
on 21 March 2013
Item delivered fast but product its self its very poor did not clear my tank and killed three fish in the process very disapointed