on 28 July 2013
This connector has very limited connectivity. It will connect to a USB mouse or keyboard but nothing else. It doesn't work with any sort of USB memory stick, hard drive or memory card adaptor.
on 15 June 2013
Considering that this item shipped from Hong Kong, it sure arrived promptly and of good quality given that it is priced so cheap. It lets me watch movies on my Galaxy Tab 2 from my flash drive. The tab recognizes it instantly. Convenient. Wonderful product. I love it! Don't hesitate to buy it, it works!
on 1 February 2013
Bought this to connect my flash drives directly to my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and it works quite well. Doesn't work on hard drives or anything that needs a bit of extra power though.
on 22 January 2013
took a long while to arrive but worth the wait works perfect on my samsung note 10.1 good fit excellent
on 2 September 2014
Ordered 3 of these in total and I have to say this is a very very poor product. Plug ANYTHING at all into it and the device will say "High powered device unsupported". This happens on any product. I tested 2 keyboards with no lights on, 1 led mouse, 1 of the old mouse with the rubber ball inside. 5 various usb sticks from different manufacturers, 1x of 128MB, 1x at 512MB, 1x at 1GB (1024MB), one at 4GB (4096MB) and on the off chance, I tried a 32GB stick.

Then I tried different Usb connections to see if I could get anything at all to work but to no avail. I had access to another 2 tablets and testing the 3 of them with the various USB powered devices got me nowhere. Had they not have been so cheap I would have attempted refunds but being sent from an international country, I felt it would be more hassle than it's worth. Do NOT buy
on 22 April 2013
Standard on the go (otg) for samsung galaxy tab 10.1
Delivery was fast and well packaged
Bought as my samsung was not connection to my pc via normal usb.
on 11 September 2013
used once and it worked for awhile, then when i tried using it acouple of days later it wouldn't even work. my tablet wouldn't recognise my usb.

the usb usually lights up when plugged in, however it doesnt even light up when plugged into my tablet, showing no power going to the usb.

do not buy, you're better off spending alittle extra and finding a genuine product than having to buy twice!
on 30 March 2014
Great product at a fantastic price, can't really fault it. The only thing I have found odd was that I plugged in a 16gb Kingston flash drive, and my tablet said the device needs power from another source? It seems 8gb or less works perfectly well.
There maybe some 16gb ones that work. Mine didn't unfortunately.
But still, a superb product for the price, also feels quite solidly made.
on 5 April 2013
If you just plug it in, it doesn't work. If you bend the connector towards you while it's plugged in it connects, but as soon as you let go it disconnects again, so you have to hold it constantly if using it. Still useful to have if I need to transfer something off a flash drive quickly.
I bought from BuyinCoinsUK. Maybe if I'd chosen a different seller I might have got a working one.
on 6 August 2013
It didnt work at all
i think it is a scam and Amazon should pay attention to people who sells faulty and not geunine items
yes it is cheap but never does any work y
imagine if the seller selles 1000 items for £1000 and ever and everyone buy the item like me and find it doesn't work doesn't bother to go and returned for the sake of one o two quids
please don't buy