Format: Blu-ray|Change
Price:£10.97+ £1.26 shipping

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 December 2015
 Oh! That magical feeling! This blu ray is Region free! When I opened the cardboard envelope I thought this is a Steelbook edition, gorgeous, glossy sheen and a magnetic closure. It even feels heavy at 223g (135g for the old two disc dvd). I had to video its pristeen condition.

On plasma screen I could barely see the difference between the new blu ray and the new dvd. But on 120” projection the difference is clear: pin sharp blu ray. Perfect. There are black bars top and bottom but they look thinner than normal: full original picture. I paid total £21.03 from All Your Music and it took ten days to arrive once Dispatched.

My Fair Lady is one of my three favourite musicals. Movies that are re-watched over and over. Joined by Cabaret and Oliver! they all engage the brain, have a lot to say and are the very epitome of twentieth century entertainment. You leave whistling at the darkness of life. Fifty years ago was a different world. Do we still share the same hopes and dreams?
review image review image
on 29 September 2016
Who are the cads who awarded this DVD less than 5 stars? They should be horsewhipped!
Lerner & Loewe’s songs have never left my memory; I’d just started work, nearly 60 years ago when ‘My Fair Lady’ opened in London, just round the corner from me in Drury Lane and everyone was whistling the tunes.
This Blu-Ray disk is a joy with the enhanced colour and sound – my favourite sequence is ‘The Ascot Gavotte’ with the clever lyrics and the supremely bored looks on the faces of the snooty race-goers.
But apart from the songs and the brilliant performances from all the cast there’s lovely one-liners: Colonel Pickering (Wilfred Hyde-White) enquiring if there’s any ‘pline cike’, Professor Higgins (Rex Harrison – not my favourite actor but magnificent in this) in the marbles incident, ‘I’ve plenty more!’ and his dismissive, ‘There you are, she ain’t got no mum and dad’, right through to Eliza’s (Audrey Hepburn) very evocative final lines, ‘I washed me face and ‘ands’.
A luverly disk.
on 19 May 2017
Has been remastered so contrast and colours and really very good compared to other dvd versions of this I have seen which were faded and dull.

I also liked seeing interviews on the special features disc, plus still photo's interviews at the time, Audrey's versions of 2 of the songs plus lots more.

It cost a good bit more than the single disc versions but if you are a fan then it is well worth spending the extra for this version.

A great buy and very happy.
on 2 March 2017
This is one of my favourite films. I grew up watching this on TV with my Mum when it came on at Christmas. Will always bring back happy memories and it's a brilliant film.
on 3 January 2016
I have seen this movie many times and I finally decided to buy it. I bought this Blu-Ray-version because it is a restored version. It was thoroughly enjoyable to watch this movie in high definition format. Visually stunning (ladies costumes especially). I recommend to all who love musicals. Great fun.
on 28 April 2017
This was bought for a friend who had trouble getting it
on 5 May 2017
The original cast in this DVD. Excellent.
on 10 March 2017
Wonderful musical.Hepburn is a dream.....
on 16 March 2017
just love this film arrived when said thank-you
on 10 April 2017