Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 6 July 2013
Bought this for dwarf rabbit who absolutely loves it. We use it in his run. He pops in it to get shade, or to hide from loud noises, but mostly he pushes is round and turns somersaults whilst he is inside it. It is the thing he uses most in the run. He is Chewing on it a bit, however, so think I might need to replace every so often. Would recommend.
on 28 October 2013
This is a great little hide away for a rabbit or guinea pig, but I must worn you that my guinea pig started chewing the ties at the front of the tent, I had to pull the bit of material out of her mouth and if I hadn't of got there in time I'm afraid she may have choked. I would advise anyone buying this to cut off the ties at the front to avoid this harming your pets.
on 15 March 2015
Bunny and I are on our 4th one of these (she's a chewer, and a messy little girl), she absolutely loves it and spends most of her day hanging out in there. It's the perfect size for her - an adult mini lop.
I've attached it to her tunnel and it's a great value den which she loves diving into and which I'll continue to purchase.
My only issue, is that the quality of the included fleecey blanket has diminished considerably since the first two we had last summer. The blankets in those were thick and plush, wheras the recent ones are very thin and don't offer much comfort or warmth.
on 7 January 2015
This is very thin but good for when my guinea pig is in her indoor cage to give her a little hiding spot....

.... or at least it was, until today, when my guinea pig decided to chew a hole through one of the seams. It lasted 15 days before chewing.

Not really recommended if you have a pet with teeth!
on 2 September 2015
My two bunnys adore it! Cant count how many hours they have both got into it and rolled it around like a bunch of looneys. I have included a picture of my smaller rabbit, "Timid" playing about in it. For the cost its a great toy and they do nibble it but so far its stayed in tact
review image
on 20 April 2015
it is so cute I just got it today and my chichillas couldn't help themselves from popping in and out of the tent they seemed to enjoy it and it helped make sure they didn't chew on any wires as it stood in the way of their reach! the fleece mat is a little on the thin side but that doesn't matter as it is an indoor toy for my pets
on 21 March 2016
Sadly disappointed in this pop up tent. Brought for my Rabbit along with the pop up tunnel which attaches to the tent, however the tent is so light weight it just blows down the garden with the slightest breeze. I also found that this was not very waterproof and there was a small tear in the seam. My rabbit did have a chew on it, which is nothing against the tent itself however it only lasted a few weeks and then had to be put into the bin as the tear had got bigger and bigger, and there was no way to sew the seam back up. I would not rate this as an outdoors product as it was so flimsy and offered little protection for my rabbit, and is not waterproof so would use this as an indoor product. .
on 22 November 2015
My bunnies love this tent. I also found it helped when transferring bunnies who don't like being picked up. Popped it in their cage, once they were inside, just picked it up with bun inside it, holding the opening together, and then popped it into their run so they could run out without being handled. One of my bunnies gets inside it and pushes it over and over and rolls off around his play pen with it. Great to fix onto a run through tube.
on 24 July 2015
This is a great success . As other reviewers have said, it's not large, but my dwarf lop loves it and that's all that matters. It is a little flimsy but at the price it's good value. He looks so cute peeping out of it and it's a great hidey-hole for him. The little pad inside comes out for easy cleaning and has been in the wash several times and comes up like new. I will certainly buy another when the Rab. finishes this one off.
on 14 June 2013
This is a great little tent . Our bunny loves it, keeps popping in and out of it. Will recommend it