Price:£4.70+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 5 September 2013
This was ordered as a replacement for a favourite, old toy of our dog. She can't write a review but would give it a big five stars if she could. Her old one is still around but is missing a leg after five years of puppy love.
on 20 January 2016
We are yet to find a soft toy for our 2 year old Cocker Spaniel that lasts more 5 minutes. In the past we've found that toys with lots of stuffing spark the interest for him so I wanted to try a nice looking toy with no stuffing. Raggy Lamb has so far made it 48 hours unharmed, this is a breakthrough. He loves him, and whenever anybody comes to the door he runs to find Raggy to show anyone and everyone who would like to see it.

Delivery was much quicker than expected!

EGBW
x
on 3 February 2016
This toy is lovely. It is well made and I only dropped it to 4* because the squeaker gave up within 15 minutes of my Shih Tzu getting it. Now my pup Shih Tzu has needle sharp teeth, but my 3 year old hasn't. The older of the two dogs, is not prone to bursting toys. The fact this sheep is not stuffed maybe a better squeaker should have been used - just a suggestion! My girl still plays with this regardless of no squeak.
on 16 August 2013
TMhis toy is made from great material that is durable and strong. The toy itself is quite large, but since it has no stuffing in body our tiny dog can carry it anyways. It is bigger than the dog but she loves shaking it and flinging it into the air etc. the dogs who usually chew through everything and destroy balls and toys in a matter of minutes have not damaged this one yet!! I also think it will wash well in machine when it starts to look dingy.
on 9 May 2015
Raggy Lamb - or Mr Lambie as he has now been named - was an instant hint with my two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. Admittedly rather than play, they seem content to just snuggle. But it's early days. I'm sure that shortly they will be throwing him around just as they do with their other stuffing-less toys. They advise me that there is never such a thing as too many toys - I just need to buy them a bigger toy box.
on 17 April 2016
DELIVERED AND LASTED 5 MINUTES!!!!

How I wish I could find a squeaky floppy toy for my crazy Bichon that she wont destroy and manage to rip into.

Does anyone know of anything please.
on 13 December 2013
I bought these for my dog who just loves his lamb. They are great as they have only minimal stuffing in the head, but they do have an annoying squeaker. But a good quality toy that is much loved, again and again as I buy them lots.
on 5 December 2013
Barney at 1 weeks had the ear off and the squeaker out in less than an hour.
If its for a puppy or adult dog, save your cash, it will be more rewarding giving the money to a stranger in the street.
on 5 April 2015
Well made and perfect for bedtime cuddles. My pup attempts to kill it every day and takes it to bed every night. Great toy that has withstood a lot of punishment.
review image
on 7 July 2013
our little border collie pup loves it, and she snugglesit and carries her lamb everywhere.

Only complaint would be that the body isnt stuffed its just material.

which looks a bit odd..