on 23 July 2013
This item was well packaged so arrived in perfect condition. The colour purple in the photo does not do justice to the lovely shade of the box interiors. The concept is very clever and allows for layers to be added, removed or reorganised. The medium size is perfect - unless you had an awful lot of jewellery that you wanted to keep together in the same box, I can not see the point of going for the large size, especially as this has the capacity to take more jewellery by adding further layers. I bought this as a birthday gift for my daughter, and due to the design and high quality of the boxes, I am very tempted to order one for myself! Buy it- you will not be disappointed!
on 11 July 2017
The perfect jewellery box. I purchased the supersize but had to return it as it was the size of a standard attache case! Way too big so I reordered the classic size which is perfect for my needs and still plenty of space to fill up with new jewellery.
on 27 April 2017
Lovely item. You can stack these drawers, choosing the correct type for your jewellery - rings necklaces etc. This really is a quality item that looks great. Well finished too
on 15 July 2014
Came in really good time. Love the look of it. Only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because the stacks pictured are not the ones I got which is a bit disappointing. The stack with lots of small sections is what I wanted and thought I had ordered but I received one that isn't shown.
on 14 July 2017
So pleased with this product, what a find! No more looking around for my misplaced jewellery in different boxes. All is now clearly organised and it looks top quality too! Will definitely be buying additional stackers to add - they would make a great gift too! Definitely worth every penny!
on 26 June 2017
Stackers are great and you can add to them, so many different compartments. Would recommend
on 4 May 2017
Really good quality
on 15 July 2014
Good quality and very useful. I particularly like all the different sized compartments and it doesn't take up too much space on my dressing table. Good value too.
on 18 May 2017
Just as advertised and one happy daughter 😊
on 22 June 2017
Good quality , quality finish inside , lots of options to suit need and they blend seamlessly to look like a single item not a set of boxes
Also good value for money in my view