on 22 June 2018
I ordered cream and expected “Cream with a Purple velvet lining”. **AMAZON PLEASE AMEND THE DESCRIPTION***

The cream is distinctly darker than expected. I have since read a review where it was described as sandy, and there is definitely a yellowness to it; I would describe it as ‘caramel cream/ butterscotch’ .

I decided I could live with the colour and so unwrapped the protective shrink wrap cellophane to find that the once plush ‘purple velvet lining’ , (my main reason for choosing ‘cream’) has been replaced a plain dark purple cotton!
If I had realised the interior was also different before opening the very well packaged stack I would have returned it.
I am only thankful that I didn’t pay even more and order the 4, or 5 stack.

The jewellery box will do the job, but the cheap materials and the overall appearance of the cream one I received really do not justify the price tag. ( my daughter was given some years ago and hers are far nicer!)
on 23 July 2013
This item was well packaged so arrived in perfect condition. The colour purple in the photo does not do justice to the lovely shade of the box interiors. The concept is very clever and allows for layers to be added, removed or reorganised. The medium size is perfect - unless you had an awful lot of jewellery that you wanted to keep together in the same box, I can not see the point of going for the large size, especially as this has the capacity to take more jewellery by adding further layers. I bought this as a birthday gift for my daughter, and due to the design and high quality of the boxes, I am very tempted to order one for myself! Buy it- you will not be disappointed!
7 people found this helpful
on 15 June 2015
Unfortunately all three stacks are slightly different shades of cream. I didn't initially notice this but it shows up in bright daylight. Very disappointed. Also the cream is a sort of pale sand colour or in my case 3 shades of a sort of sand colour.
3 people found this helpful
on 10 January 2016
I love these jewellery stackers. Mix and match colours and trays, and add as many trays as you want. I think my stack is made up of 6 units. A quality and beautiful way to organise jewellery of all shapes and sizes.... Or extend to other items if you so wish.
I also bought these as a gift for my 18 year old niece, who decided to use them to organise her makeup (not what I intended, but as long as she's happy)
on 2 April 2015
I ordered this set and another tray separately. One of the trays that came with the set was incorrect. However the seller was very helpful. Quickly responded to my emails. Keen to rectify the error. Got a refund and some complimentary Stacker bits too. Fast service. Very happy. Love my stackers. Good quality. Lovely colour. Nice lining. Very spacious for all your jewellery bits.
One person found this helpful
on 6 August 2014
I really love this product. The awesome thing about it is that you can keep on building your jewelery box, depending on how big you want it. Also, there are al sorts of different stackers, which makes it easy to sort out your jewelery in different compartments. The only downside to this product is that the individual stackers cannot be secured together, so in essence they are just boxes stacked on top of each other and not one complete unit.
One person found this helpful
on 16 January 2018
I absolutely love this jewellery box, it has lots of different size compartments making it ideal to store all types of jewellery, it is made really well and looks great on the dressing table. This is lovely to buy for yourself bit I think would also make a great gift if you were looking for something special.
on 30 November 2015
Nice set of jewelry cases that the girlfriend likes. Love the concept and it works really well. The top box with the lid has a slightly different shade of cream to the rest of the compartments, not a big deal, but just enough to annoy my OCD mind. I still think it is a very practical solution to growing/expanding jewelry collections and is timeless and elegant.
on 3 August 2014
Perfect for all you jewellery needs! I have loads of jewellery and like some women would keep them in all different shape boxes and never have it all in one box, therefore I purchased the stackers. I can now see all my jewellery in one place, which at times is hard as it makes it harder to decide what to wear.

The great thing about stakers is that you can add a level or remove it depending on your needs, I have recently also bought a deep level will no dividers to keep all my other boxes in! As I don't want to throw them away :) my grandmothers pearl case will be kept, but will also look in its place in my stacker box. Buy and you won't regret it!!!

WARNING!!! You will want to be buy more jewelry so you can keep adding to it!
on 31 July 2016
This was a present for a friend who kept all her jewlery in a card board box! She loved it it was personal enough but also gives her flexibility to add her own options as and when she needs to.
Mi also have one and to be honest didn't need to get anymore as this is plenty for me!