Customer reviews

Stackers Set of 3 Pink Spot Medium Stacker Jewellery Trays

on 2 February 2018
It's a nice product - not the best quality as a couple of the dividers were loose and not stuck in properly. It was too much hassle to send back, as it took long enough to get the item in the first place.
on 31 October 2016
Exactly as it looks in pictures. Quite pricey but well worth the price. Well made. Would recommend.
on 9 April 2013
This is much better than the old one I had - looks very stylish on my dressing table and the individual trays give better access to all the contents and the flexibility to add more trays as required .
One person found this helpful
on 2 April 2016
Just what I wanted to tidy my jewellery. Earrings are much easier to store and find. The top layer has a mirror which is very useful. I expect to buy a fourth layer in the not too distant future.
on 12 July 2014
Ive never been one for keeping my jewellery in jewellery boxes. They are usually scattered everywhere and I find the jewellery boxes you get as gifts too small to keep everything. But this is the best jewellery box I've ever had and all my jewellery is tidied away and I can always find a pair of earrings when I want to go out now.
on 6 December 2013
It is for myself and is a very practical jewellry unit as holds lots of things and different types of jewellry. Good quality and really fast delivery. Very pleased.
One person found this helpful
on 27 November 2013
I ordered this box after falling in love with the design and lining. I ordered on a Friday and received it on Monday! The box is lovely and very practical. My daughter will love it!
on 13 July 2014
Lovely quality
on 29 December 2014
lovely jewellery trays came so well packaged I was really impressed.
on 19 May 2013
Such a good idea as you can customise your own jewellery box and add more compartments when needed. A quality product.