Price:£3.50+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 18 June 2014
Can fault it, however have learnt a lesson, don't use.collect plus!! The store that was receiving was great but the courier was awful, due to amazon tracking I know it went allover the.country!! Would have been easier if I had gone and picked it up Myself!!
on 13 July 2016
If you have small hands then this is great as the tail is not very long. But for a hairdresser using it to do foils, I'd say no. As your weaving technique is doubled due to the tail being small. So, professionally...not great 😕
on 13 March 2013
I am a mobile hairdresser, I needed some new brushes and combs and thought I'd try the Andrew Barton range. I am so pleased with all of my purchases, there is something for everyone, and I just keep buying more and recommend them to my clients.
The Andrew Barton Crowning Glory Comb is great for when I do wedding a prom styles, the small teeth are great for back combing and the metal end perfect for sectioning the hair. I love this range...so professional but so affordable!!
on 13 March 2013
I bought this comb recently and have found it perfect for back combing and also sectioning hair. I also colour my hair at home, which can be quite fiddly but this does make the job easier, whould definately reccommend it.
on 13 November 2014
Good wee comb, very useful although I am unsure as to why I paid a bit extra, think I would have been just as pleased with some of the cheaper alternatives on offer from Amazon
on 27 April 2012
Item arrived in only 3 days in Cyprus! The comb is lovely! Would 100% recommend it! Its doesn't get stuck in the hair while backcombing which is great!
on 24 April 2015
In the beginning I was very pleased with the comb and it did its job well, but now after 1 year of use the comb just broke in the middle.
on 1 September 2014
Great combs for separating the hair, quality combs, will buy again, fast delivery. Thank you.
on 25 July 2014
Good comb, good for dividing hair and and quite please with it. Would recommended.
on 5 February 2015
Good comb for neatening up the smaller areas of hair on a man's hairstyle.