on 19 June 2014
I wouldn't be one to normally buy something with a brand name on it but for a couple of quid extra I bought this excellent shaker with the Jay Cutler brand name on it. I believe this is a USA import only product so bit of a collectors over here. It is in my opinion that best on the market anyway.
on 28 October 2013
I bought this shaker from Vitamin Chaps very happy with it! Brilliant service from Vitamin Chaps. Looks brilliant mixes my protein very well an overall 10 out of 10.
Only bad thing about it is that it's a little pricey but other than that it's Brilliant! :)
on 19 March 2013
I like it but just because it has somebody's name on it does not justify it being overpriced. The color and style of the shaker itself is certainly better than other shakers I have seen/used and I would recommend this to anyone that goes to the gym very often.
on 30 April 2014
I received my order in the time they said i would, and im delighted with it. I find it easy to use and most importantly clean. The additional storage area is useful for extra little snacks and for storing my protein powder ready for when i need it.
on 5 March 2014
My son uses this several times a week when going to the gym and he loves it! Performs very well. Stands up well to being washed in the dishwasher and still looks good.
on 7 August 2015
its ok but kinda expensive
on 6 April 2016