Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit Learn more Shop now

Customer reviews

on 29 June 2015
Bought after a recommendation from 'What HIFI', sturdy connections and great sound and picture quality.
on 22 March 2017
Big difference, good quality product.
on 6 March 2014
Fantastic cable at an affordable price. I would recommend this cable as an alternative to some much higher priced but inferior cables.
Amazing cables! they say its the same to buying cheap ones but these guys perform superbly! excelet picture quality people!
on 5 October 2013
I've been into hi-fi for years. I've tried loads of these tweaks and accessories that promise a lot and they rarely deliver. The Pearl works as a cable, but just like any other, cheaper cable I've tried. I've blind tested many of these things, and it is simply too easy to fool yourself into believing they are better than something cheaper. It's well made and the sturdy braided covering makes it robust, but also unwieldy. I needed to use one with a Mac Mini, but the Mini wouldn't stay put because of the tension on it caused by the over stiff cable.
on 9 September 2013
I love these HDMI cables. I noticed an instant improvement in picture quality that was richer in colour and sound quality that was tighter. Great price, great product!
on 8 November 2016
My Dad swears by this cable, I honestly do not think it's worth the extra however he has a 4k TV and decent Amp therefore it's probably worth paying the extra.
on 22 June 2014
Good value for money, this cable fits nicely in the price scale. It offers good build quality without being bulky and difficult to route.
on 23 September 2013
Able to transfer data from my PC to my TV and gives a great picture with no loss of quality.
on 30 June 2015
I have tried various hdmi cables for ps4s PCs bluerays ect and I thought I would spend a lot more money and try a award winning cable to see if there is any difference. To be honest there is no difference in picture or sound with this cable or a cheap cable I have tried this cable with cheap cable side by side and cannot see any difference. The cable its self is very good quality and a good build but for picture and sound where it matters there is no difference save your money buy a cheaper cable