Customer reviews

on 27 July 2012
Having played in very heavy rain on several occasions recently I was haing problems gripping my clubs. A colleague had a pair of wet weather gloves and showed no sign of a similar problem. I ordered a pair of MacWet Glenmuir gloves, they arrived two days later and the first wet day of golf was superb. No problems with grip even in terential rain. I always said I would never try and buy my way to better golf but this was money very well spent. I prefer to play in summer sunshine but now I have absolutely no problem playing in the rain.
on 14 May 2015
As a Northern Irish golfer, I end up playing in the rain a lot. Often in heavy rain!
Throughout the years I have owned many pairs of wet gloves (Nike, Mizuno, FJ) and these have been by far my favourite. They give excellent grip which only improves as the gloves get wetter.
Now if only someone could develop rain gloves that also keep your hands warm/dry.
on 7 July 2012
I was looking for an alternative to Footjoy rain gloves. I found these to fit the bill nicely. Good fit as you pick the exact size. Maybe a little pricey tho for gloves, compared to other brands. Hope they last well!
on 23 September 2013
Awesome grip in the rain just wish gloves were sold individually as I wear my left hand glove all the time and only use the right in the rain.hence I now have a collection of hardly used right hand gloves
on 6 July 2013
Fabulous purchase for ladies who don't mind playing in the rain. You really keep a grip on your clubs which gives you confidence to play. Good price for a must have!
on 9 March 2016
Great fit and function - I highly recommend these gloves. They really keep the hands warm in the cold weather. I bought a pair for myself and my younger son (we both have terrible cold hands) and I am so pleased with them that I am now about to order my third pair for my other son - who doesn't have particularly cold hands but was jealous of us in this recent cold weather when he was finding it hard to grip the club with one finger having gone numb). We have not yet used them in the rain.
on 18 January 2013
An excellent product and great service. I would use this retailer again and recommend them to others. Many thanks !
on 12 February 2014
Great gloves - perfect fit and work well in wet or dry. Also wash well which is a great benefit and keeps them fresh
on 5 June 2016
Warm over winter, these were not too thick to play golf in and are supportive in the wrist fastening which was helpful to me. Fine in a shower of rain, not tested out in a downpour yet.
on 17 November 2015
Delighted with my new gloves (replacements) which are comfortable,cosy,warm and dry. Wish they lasted longer, hence 4 stars not 5!