on 27 February 2013
Can't fault the service from the seller but the product was disappointing.

Out of the packet, it was obvious it was not going to last for long with the cheapest thin wiring and no shoulder sleeve protection either. The headphone jack plug didn't seem to wired correctly for my PC (I had to leave the plug halfway out in order to hear any sound).

If you are considering this for use with your high end audio headset then don't bother, better to buy a USB headset.
on 25 February 2015
Did not work as described. I wouldnt recomend this product. Bought hoping i cud then use my Phone headphones with inlone microphone on my PC. As i use Oculous DK2 this was going to be a litle more comfortable.
on 9 February 2014
my girlfriend brought me headphones and this did not work i tested with 5 diffrent sets... none work. waste of money
on 11 June 2016
Great product - efficient contraction.
on 14 June 2015
Far too short for any purpose! :(
on 5 September 2015
good
on 31 March 2014
I need the actual headphones to use these instead of the beats by dr.dre. Thought I got the right one