on 31 July 2014
I bought this for my elderly Zeiss 10x50 porro prism binoculars. The old hard case was falling to pieces. I checked the sizing of this case very carefully being a bit concerned that it would not be large enough but I needn't have worried. The case fits like a glove, is soft but still protective and is much easier to carry around than my original old hard case. I'm very pleased with my purchase.
on 22 April 2012
This being the only suitably-sized case I could find for the superior but very heavy 1950s Zeiss 8x50 I inherited from my granddad, I got it despite the lack of rainflap. Which makes it a tad less useful in the kind of wet weather in which we Belgians specialise this spring. Apart from that design flaw, it's a fine, soft, yet sturdy bag. I'll come back to this review in a few years, as only time will tell if the leather's rubbish or not.
on 4 November 2013
I am not sure whate else to say about a binocular case. It fits my binoculars.
Amazon policy of requiring 20 words to rate simple items is ludicrous.
The bag is excellent I gave it 5 stars.. Shame I can say the same about this Amazon polocy.
on 2 July 2015
Quality is excellent, the delivery was prompt and I am delighted with it and can highly recommend.
on 7 October 2015
Excellent. Perfect for my Pentax binoculars.
on 11 April 2015