on 7 March 2013
Warning before you buy this item, if you have upcv windows ensure you understand that you have to buy adhesive hooks. There is no mention of this in the item details section. The rod only extends and does not sit like other extending curtain rods. Very disappointed and no I will no be buying speedy adhesive hooks!!!
on 6 October 2013
quick delivery and well packaged, fit windows lovely only problem was with the little clips with them to fix into frame
couldn't use had to purchase alternative plastic ones and superglue to frame. Still pleased with result though
on 28 May 2013
I was so pleased with this rod that I bought another one. I have osteoarthritis and I do not have the strength to use a curtain wire. These rods make such a difference as I can just lift them on and off the little hooks attached to the sides of the window - no more straining with hooks and wires.
on 18 February 2015
I bought it and I have now thrown it away, you need to buy extra parts to fit it, which it doesn't say in the description and it is very flimsy, however I did also buy the aluminium extendable tension rods which were excellent, but unfortunately they didn't have those in the size I required.
on 10 November 2013
Helps to make taking down nets easy for washing, and butting back up. Made from steel but haven't had any problems with rust. Much better than old stretching cords, no fiddling to thread through and no strain on the hooks.
on 28 June 2014
Did the job, but bit disappointed with strength...hung voil nets on 47inch gap and rods dipped in middle!!!!
on 3 September 2014
i bought them for a cafe curtain on one of our living room windows to shield out the neighbors a bit, and as I knew those kind of rails before I was especially searching for them. I was glad to have found them for a good price in the right length and colour. Delivery was fast, price was alright and functionality is superb. Thanks.
on 11 January 2014
Put this across a window and hung baubles from it for Christmas. Great, cheap product.
Tension across window wasn't 100% and bar slipped slightly, even with nothing on bar. Net curtain would be ok I'm sure - just watch you don't put anything other than something very light from bar if not using for purpose!
on 12 January 2013
This was just what i was looking for, i have used it to hang a light blanket over my window to keep a bit more heat in (reduce the heating bill :) ) worked really well!
on 28 November 2011
Exactly as Advertised, do the job so much better than 'wires' and worth the extra. Very neat and tidy, will be ordering more.