on 28 September 2012
I don't really know why I like this series so much, I think I just like the way Charlaine Harris works up a story. I enjoyed her True Blood series and I thought the humour in them was terrific and I am enjoying this just as much. I would also recommend them for older teenagers - just because of the odd swear word, otherwise I'm sure my 12 year old would like the stories too.
on 13 January 2013
Brilliant twist at the end. The 4 smaller books are really just one decent story. I'd be happy to buy more of the Harper Connelly series, should any more be released.
on 25 July 2013
Not as good as the other books she has written and took some time to get into. A little too much repetition of the incident that caused the 'ability' Harper has, instead of adding more to it each time to give a little intrigue. Worth reading though, easy and quick, funny and spooky too.
on 17 June 2013
ive read and enjoyed all of harris other books. to be honest i wasnt sure about harper connelly before i started reading. im near the end ofthe 2nd book now and im finding it an interesting read. the 2 main characters are surprisingly likeable and im interested to see how it ends.
on 14 April 2014
read 0ne so thought I would treat myself to the series.fantastic to go on holiday with while sunning yourself.great value
on 22 April 2013
Enjoyed the first book,still reading the second one.I enjoyed the sookie stackhouse stories so I thought I would I try reading some more of Charlaines novels.and have not been disappointed so far.The story line is an interesting idea,the character being able to find dead bodies and how they died is an interesting take on things.Looking forward to seeing how the second story pans out
on 1 January 2015
I don't know what it is about Harris, but when I start I can't stop reading.

They aren't enriching books, the editing was poor (lots of typos), I don't believe in the supernatural and the southern setting is pretty awful....but I have read all of the Harper Conelly books in the space of 2 weeks.
on 18 January 2013
Omg I love this collection it gave me so many things too think about especially the relationships of step siblings and rapists don't want to spoil it for anyone you have got to give this collection a go
on 19 March 2013
I really enjoyed this series and as with all of the Harper Connelly books I found it gripping. If you like true blood you'll enjoy this.
on 22 January 2016
I've already read all the books in this collection, but I consider them keepers so indulged myself with this.