on 1 March 2014
These are fine. They are as they look. They probably wouldn't be comfy to wear long-term in hot weather as the material would be slightly "sweaty"... but I wanted them to wear in the changing area of a swimming pool while my son has his swimming lesson, and for this they are fine.
6 people found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 August 2013
I got these as quick slip on shoes as I am disabled and have a hard time getting shoes on I wanted something I could slip on easily enough for sitting in my chair when the hubby and I go to the doctors office. They fit well enough just that the kinda hurt my foot. not that they are too small but the curves in the shoe aren't natural to my foots design i guess. I am sure with wear and time they will sort out.

As far as construction they do look fairly sturdy for a flip flop. I love that they don't have that toe thong as those drive me mental. They do fit the purpose they were bought for.
on 9 April 2016
great flip flop and i cant seem to get another pr, this review is goin back year half or so and thats how long i have had them on my feet long lasting, so comfy , i wera all day every day , but now there sorta done ,, hunting online again see if i can get another pair , hard to find , would recomend these to everyone , mine i ordered a size to big , but even at that i still wear them everywhere ,,
on 3 October 2013
I bought these to replace my other flip flops to wear around the house. I don't like wearing the flip flops with the bit between my toes as I find them uncomfortable. These are perfect! they are very comfortable and bouncy, and have a wide band across the foot, so my feet feel very secure.

The fit is quite roomy and wide, something to bear in mind I would err on the slightly smaller size if in doubt. The quality is good and they seem robust. Good grip on slippery floors around the house, on wooden floorboards and wet bathroom tiles.

I bought a black pair and they are so comfy I'm tempted to buy another one in another colour for beach holidays.
on 29 October 2013
I would recommend you order a size smaller than required, I usually were size 5.5 to 6 and am very relieved I order the size 5 as even these are a little on the big side.
7 people found this helpful
on 14 February 2016
I wear size 4 shoes and I bought these to use on spa breaks as well as in my bathroom at home and on beach/ pool holidays as I felt they would fit me better than the large slippers provided in hotels for walking around the premises, pool, spa, etc. They have been excellent in every respect. 3 years on they are still smart and white. Highly recommend.
on 9 April 2014
I am amazed at the quality of these pool sandals for the price. I chose them for the colour and make and because I can't wear flip flops that have a thong! They are fine for wearing round a pool. I struggle wearing any plastic footwear for walking longer distances, but these are fine to walk to the pool and back. Nice and light,mso perfect to pack for a plane journey. They wipe clean easily, too. Am off to the pool wearing them now!
on 5 January 2014
I needed flip flops for poolside and spa days.I don't like normal flip flops as the thing between toes is very uncomfortable .These are fantastic-comfy ,attractive,do the job and a great price. I'm a UK 6 but having read reviews on here ordered a 5. It is a good fit,6 would have been too big. It says 8 on it but this is a US 8 ,not a UK 8. If you check the label it says UK 5 so don't panic! Will be buying another pair in a different colour
on 19 July 2013
These flip flops are fab lovely colours i have them in the white, blue and now pink - they are made from a e.v.a type material so not a hard material got a nice give to it - good grip to the sole so excellent for round the pool etc. They are also pretty enough to wear out and about or in the evening in the summer . At the sale price they are an absolute steal so buy for yourself, friends family can't imagine anyone not liking them
on 8 August 2013
Wearing them about the house like slippers, pottering in the garden and soon to be coming with me on a walking trip abroad where they will be used when my boots come off. Very comfortable and light. Just what I wanted. As to how long they will last? They look like they will last the pace and the price is right too.