Customer reviews

on 3 November 2012
This is to be a Christmas gift for my grown daughter who collects Barbies. She wanted this set very badly and I couldn't find it in the US. I was worried about ordering from the UK as to whether it would arrive in time. I've ordered items from other countries as Christmas gifts in the past and they did not arrive in time for Christmas. But, the dolls arrived in less time than when I order from companies in the US! I will never again have a worry about ordering from Amazon UK. The dolls are in fabulous condition and the perfect gift will be under the tree for Christmas. Thank you Amazon UK!
on 2 November 2013
I've just purchased these (and another type of them) & sent them to my new American address. If you are fans of or addicted to William & Kate (no matter how old you are, I'll be 30 next Tuesday) THESE ARE FOR YOU. I've met this couple in Singapore & they are VERY friendly. The dolls (both types I've ordered) are really nice. My younger brother says that if I could go to bed with William & Kate I'd do it & he's absolutely right.
on 11 May 2013
Not cheap but cute. You have to want to collect this type of item. Not for playing with, but looks good on the shelf.
on 24 December 2012
This doll set is good but it must be remembered that it is a collector's item rather than a play thing. I think that this particular item is the best on the market at this time (I have looked at quite a few other ones!).
on 17 February 2016
Not very nice dolls, rubbish
on 13 February 2015
Fabulous item, thanks.
on 25 January 2015
Very nice
on 21 August 2013
The best couple of barbie! i like so much the dress and all the thing that they bring with them
on 23 April 2012
Very good toys, not only for collectors. Excellent also the packing, whit the certificate of the originality of the toy Barbie by Mattel.
Recommended to all those who are passionate of this event.
on 18 April 2012
I haven' rated this as a toy as I don't think it is a toy it is very good and it has just been added to my collection if you are a royalist it is good if you are not a fan of the oyal family like me it is still a good buy the detail is brillent