Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 10 December 2017
Easy to use, and feels great when cuddled up in bed!
on 29 July 2017
Present for my Fiance and she loves it.
on 22 September 2017
Great product, good instructions, size fitted in small microwave easily
on 4 December 2017
Could be a little hotter and a bit bigger ,but great otherwise .
on 3 October 2017
easy to use and keeps the heat
on 29 October 2015
Good and easy
on 4 April 2012
I have had 3 of these but not all with the same cover. The first one did leak but this was after a few years of use and I noticed it straight away as I always check them before putting them into bed and the liquid was visible on the cover of the hottie straight away. I lost the second one and this purple one seems fine so far after a couple of months of use. I have used the hotties for both kids to take the chill off their beds and usually leave it in with them so do not heat them to a point where they are very hot. But the hotties can get very hot if you heat them for the maximum time so be careful! I am very cautious with them when they are really hot and would never leave them with the kids. If you heat them gradually and make sure you turn them over I have never had a problem getting them to a temperature I'm happy with. The only negatives I have found is that they can heat a little unevenly and also that the cover has a large opening so there is nothing to stop little hands and feet from touching the pad inside if they mess about with it. I did sew up the opening on one which solved this problem (you can put the cover in the microwave too so it doesn't need to come off).
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 May 2017
I've purchased several of these 'hotties' on behalf of my elderly mother. She loves them as a safe alternative to a traditional hot water bottle and uses 2 every night, heating them up again if she wakes in the middle of her sleep. She reports that they stay nice and warm for a couple of hours. She is careful to time the heating of them, but eventually, the pad bursts or leaks slightly (which in itself, doesn't cause any danger or spillage - just means that it can no longer be used). Typically, I'd estimate a whole year of twice nightly use for each unit (for some a few months longer) and you can purchase the inner pad as a replacement rather than complete with cover, so at up to 800 uses per unit, I consider this fair usage/wear and tear.
on 4 September 2012
I was so pleased with my hottie i bought two!
Advantages-heats in microwave in just 2 minutes stay hot much longer than a wheat bag. my hand cannot pour hot water into normal hot water bottles that i used to have to wait for my carers to fill. now i can do it anytime myself

moulds to the shape of my lower back and i put the other one on my pillow to rest my shoulder on

One of my carers heated my first hottie too long and it sprung a leak, it was replaced the very next day by the manufacturer

Just be careful not to overheat until you get used to it in your microwave.
on 7 April 2012
Bought this for my elderly mother who has the shakes & can no longer fill a conventional hot water bottle. It stays warm all night & is much simpler for her to use.