on 28 January 2016
I bought two alarms to replace two existing ones in the house we have just purchased. I bought like for like as the base plates were already in place, I didn't want to start making fresh holes in the ceiling. I'm impressed with the quality of the product. The two alarms are different models, same manufacturer and I think they were installed by the fire brigade. Strangely, one was dispatched by Royal Mail and the other by Amazon. The parcels were fairly small, I couldn't understand why they weren't put into one parcel. Still a good product though.
on 6 February 2016
Does what it says. This is a direct replacement of a previous unit which lasted 7 years not the 10 years it was supposed to and also no warning that the unit had expired. After 16 months the new one started 'going off' at all times, middle of the night, daytime, all times when nothing should have triggered it. Having to replace again. This is the last chance for Fire Angel.
on 18 October 2016
Not made aware that the alarm was non returnable
on 2 May 2017
Great smoke alarm and tried with smoke and it works like it should say feel safe if we have a fire.
on 16 March 2017
replaced my old smoke alarm excactly same model as my old moddel which had worked well for 10years
on 16 March 2017
I have to replace one of my fire alarms, so i have used this product they are very good as the batt can last up to 10 years.
on 24 July 2017
Very good alarm, easy to test, and battery lasts a long time which is a huge plus. Was also very easy to fit
on 12 September 2017
Good product, good price and very easy to fit.
on 12 March 2017
Ordered as a replacement for same. works well
on 27 September 2017
Excellent service, arrived within days, easy to install, especially when replacing a defunct alarm. Simply click it into place on the base insitu from the previous alarm. I have 3 of these, which have lasted between 8-9 years each.