on 11 May 2012
My grandaughter loves all Disney Dolls so this was a good buy for her. Personally I think all Disney merchandise is a rip off but hey ho. I'm certain I'll be buying more to keep people in a job & my grandaughter happy!!!.Rapunzel was very well packed and arrived quickly from Amazon as always.
on 29 November 2012
I ordered his for my 4 year old daughter as she is 'Tangled' mad and has been for ages. I was very pleased when the doll arrived, such a pretty Rapunzel face and lovely silky hair but the dolls body, urgh. Maybe I was expecting too much? The legs are the same as those super cheap dolls you get from the Pound shop. Absolutely rubbish, no bend at the knee or anything, not made of that rubberised plastic but the cheap, thin, light stuff. Really rubbish and not what I would expect for the price. My Daughter luckily, is oblivious to the crap-ness but it irks me something rotten.
on 14 September 2012
I bought this doll for my niece and she simply fell in love with it. it's very pretty and looks exactly the way it is in the picture. the price is good and packaging was excellent. I'd definitely recommend it.
on 12 December 2012
If you have seen the movie and the animated short film about Rapunzel's wedding, you have to know that the hair in this doll has nothing to do with Rapunzel's hair at that moment in the story. I won't say more, because I don't want to spoil the surprise if you have not seen the movie.
Apart from that, it's a beautiful doll with a pretty dress and little girls love to change cloths and brush the hair.
on 30 December 2012
bought this for my 4 year oldgranddaughter for christmas because she love s disney princesses and rapunzel in particular and she was thrilled with this doll.
on 10 March 2013
Very nice. The Granddaughter seemed very taken with this doll. So an all round success. I would recommend it to fans of children who love fantasy.
on 27 November 2012
Brought for my Rapunzel mad daughter and she loved it.The hair is well made and has not gone frizzy like some other dolls.
on 24 October 2013
Bought for my 5 year old niece. I haven't seen it myself yet but apparently she took it in to school for show and tell. I don't think one can receive higher praise!!
on 23 August 2013
My granddaughter absolutely loved it and wants to take it everywhere. The only negative comment is that the doll cannot stand on its own feet!
on 9 April 2013
my daughter again is completely obsessed with this doll and I will be ordering more for her from this section