on 24 February 2013
Having made a roman blind many years ago, I was asked to make another . . .

I searched the internet and eventually settled on this kit, which I duly ordered. The instruction sheet was easy to use, and the size adjustments to make the custom fit for the room were also easy - the finished blind was 65cm wide by 106cm deep.

There were plenty of the tape and weight rods, I didn't use them all as I only need three pleats for my finished blind.

I would certainly recommend this product!
on 18 October 2012
Love this idea for my roman blinds, I am now converted.
Everything is included in the kit, all you need to buy is your material,lining and cotton!
Very easy to attach the material/blind to the cassette. I like the idea you can release the cassette from the wall brackets once it's up for an easier cord threading if needed.
The roller seems a little stiff, I am hoping this will loosen up with use.
on 6 July 2013
This kit makes roman blinds to simple with such a wonderful effect. I am thrilled with the result and intend doing more windows.
on 2 March 2013
love them just easy to put up no problem came ontime ,i would buy again no doubt i recommend them a good solid product.
on 6 October 2015
I made a beautiful roman blind with a gorgeous Harlequin fabric for a customer and this blind kit gave it the professional finish I required. I have used this blind kit in different sizes many times and haven't been disappointed.
on 12 March 2014
After only a few uses the roller mechanism broke. I tried to fix it but it didn't work. Shame £30 wasted.
on 28 December 2014
Can't fault it. Arrived on time, clear instructions and went up quickly.looks great
on 26 December 2014
good looking, good quality product , easy to alter and fit.
on 12 October 2014
Good service good products very pleased.
on 30 May 2015
Excellent quality, easy to understand!