on 19 November 2017
Quite pigmented so you don't need much .the colour is nice and even though it's matte it doesn't stick to my foundation like other bronzes do however when it arrived the pan was not glued to the compact and the bronzer was slightly cracked. I fixed it with rubbing alcohol but the pigmentation went. I had to scratch of the top layer to get the pigmentation back
review imagereview imagereview image
on 9 January 2015
Good product for the price paid. Covered and blended well but was a bit too dark for my fair-medium skin tone so needs to be used lightly! Good for contouring and a more natural look as this product is matte and contains no sparkly bits. I liked the mirror in the lid but the packaging itself feels very cheap/flimsy and I wouldn't be surprised if the hinge/lid breaks at some point. For the low price though you cant complain and I would buy this again because it can be hard to find bronzers without glitter on the high street.
on 13 February 2017
Love this bronzer! The only thing I would say is that it's really pigmented so only use a little! Also, the pan wasn't glued down very well and it keeps falling out of the case - but it's still useable. Love this product, 5/5! I definitely recommend for all skin tones as well!
Dark skin - subtle look
tan skin - natural look
fair skin - bronzed
light skin - amazing
on 21 August 2016
I usually go for a medium powder foundation etc but this one is really dark. I can just about use it if used carefully and sparingly but the shades ar slightly out. If you normally go for medium complexion I would suggest trying the lighter shade if they have one.

The powder itself seems quite nice to apply however.
on 23 December 2016
Really nice bronzer. Easy to apply and very quick delivery.
The price you pay for this product is nothing compared to the amount I would have expected too. Can not find it cheaper anywhere else.
on 30 September 2017
Lovely matte bronzer
on 5 September 2016
love this product it got shipped to me fast and I will be buying this again . I use it every day for two months and thought I would hit the pan but NO! a little goes a long way and this bronzer would work with all skin tones , this tops the high end makeup its a grate price too I must add.

A+ from me its a grate product
on 12 October 2016
This was bought as a gift so can not comment on the powder itself but just the look of it which does look cheap, when you open it the bit of plastic that keeps the base and lid together looks worn and there were lots of scratches on the top it. The powder doesn't seem to be securely in place either but for this price you can't really expect much! It doesn't look too bad considering how cheap it is so overal an okay buy.
on 29 May 2017
Very nice loved it
on 17 February 2018
This make ups the best ave ever had lovely colour and goes on lovely i ordered 2 n thwn my sister gpt some will be getting more

See one answered question