on 10 February 2013
Great stitch holders, bought a few now, and the colour coding helps and adds a bit of fun. Great item.
on 10 October 2013
Really great item, lovely and colourful and lightweight so not too much extra weight on your knitting, love the sizes as well as you don't often get the larger one and sometimes you need a holder this size.
on 6 November 2013
These stitch holders are great and I have now ordered another 3 excellent price, used them and found they were so good at putting stitches back on needle when needed I ordered 3 more.
on 4 October 2013
Exactly what I needed to hold my stitches when knitting. I like the colours of the knitting needle stitch holders
on 1 June 2013
I bought this item for a Birthday present and the Lady was delighted with them. I would recommend them to all my friends.
on 30 December 2013
Well that is what they look like. My partner has other devices for holding stitches ready to be picked up later but these look like you won't accidently knock the stop off the end. We just have towait for the right pattern to see if they work well in practice but the udea to me is simple but effective.
Arrived on time.
on 18 July 2013
These stitch holders seem to be of good quality and, though I have not yet used them (haven't yet got to that bit of my complicated pattern), I am very pleased with the look and feel of them, and of course at the most reasonable price. Delivery was remarkably prompt and they were well packaged. Many thanks Curtzy.
on 2 February 2014
In the past I've used either large safety pins on small knitting needles to hold stitches but these are great. They hold the stitches securely and as there are 3 sizes they are a useful set. I'm currently using them to hold pocket stitches for a cardigan and don't need to worry about losing any stitches.
on 9 February 2014
Received the goods quickly and well packaged., however the stitch holders are o.k. Ish, they come undone very easy, so therefore you are left trying to pick up dropped stitches. But on the plus side, they are good sizes
on 4 April 2014
prompt service. Exactly as described. great.
I have only recently started knitting, so needed all sorts of stuff, and it was nice to get the holders just as I needed them.