on 30 December 2013
Well that is what they look like. My partner has other devices for holding stitches ready to be picked up later but these look like you won't accidently knock the stop off the end. We just have towait for the right pattern to see if they work well in practice but the udea to me is simple but effective.
Arrived on time.
on 18 July 2013
These stitch holders seem to be of good quality and, though I have not yet used them (haven't yet got to that bit of my complicated pattern), I am very pleased with the look and feel of them, and of course at the most reasonable price. Delivery was remarkably prompt and they were well packaged. Many thanks Curtzy.
on 6 November 2013
These stitch holders are great and I have now ordered another 3 excellent price, used them and found they were so good at putting stitches back on needle when needed I ordered 3 more.
on 10 October 2013
Really great item, lovely and colourful and lightweight so not too much extra weight on your knitting, love the sizes as well as you don't often get the larger one and sometimes you need a holder this size.
on 11 February 2015
These are easy to use and are good quality, the only thing I would say is it would be better if you could buy packs of three in each size, but still a good buy. Mrs Horrigan
on 29 September 2016
Just what I was looking for and came with a lovely package with a few surprises. Thank you.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 April 2014
prompt service. Exactly as described. great.
I have only recently started knitting, so needed all sorts of stuff, and it was nice to get the holders just as I needed them.
on 4 April 2014
What can I say, they do exactly as it says on the tin(so to speak) and you get three for less than you would pay for one else where
on 20 April 2016
Received. Thanks
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 1 January 2014
Great quality. Good size.for large knitting projects. Like the different colours.. Good price . Would recommend to arts and crafts.