Customer reviews

on 2 March 2017
Ordered this for a friend and his young Son (who love to cook together). My Mum has bought me each edition of this book for longer than I can remember. Format is different to older editions but just as brilliant. Every person who does a little cooking needs one of theses little beauties in their cupboard. Everything you need for simple food recipes. Very traditional food included and some great little tips. Follow the recipes and method and you won't go far wrong.
Item arrived in a very quick time (better than it said on amazon) packaged perfectly and is already in use. Thank you.
on 9 March 2017
Always loved this book but my copy was getting very dog - eared so really happy to get another, Have even given some to friends abroad now \!!|!
on 26 June 2017
Love this little book, took me back many years to my mums kitchen.
on 14 October 2017
Great book for beginners
on 16 July 2017
Good book
on 5 August 2017
Bought for my mum - great gift
on 19 September 2017
good
on 2 August 2017
BRILL AS ALWAYS
on 24 August 2017
V goog ,easy to follow recipes
on 25 April 2012
These little books have always been a great help in the kitchen ideal for beginers, children and busy mums. I was brought up with these books, now the 41st edition is available,and what did I find Amazon selling then at nearly double the price plus postage SHAME ON YOU AMAZON this is not what we your customers expect from you, I wont be buying my new copy from you!!! I will get it from Be-Ro and wait the 28 days if I have to, at the price of £2-50 free post, come on you Be-Ro cooks show Amazon they should not be ripping us off get yours from Be-Ro, A Very Upset Amazon User.
66 Comments| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse