Customer reviews

Colour: Black Red Lens|Change

on 12 April 2017
sunglasses are OK but mine have no 'Bloc' branding at all so am not sure they are the real thing. The product image has the branding on the arm of the sunglasses but mine is blank. Really hope that these are not a fake.
on 3 August 2017
Very cheap quality, came in a poor cloth bag.
Returned as one of the nose rubbers fell off after one day. Not really any better than what I could get in the local pound shop.
Very expensive for what appear to be run of the mill sourced in Chinese glasses.Ended up buying another bran on here which I have reviewd, half the price twice the quality !
on 25 March 2016
I was sceptical about getting plastic lens glasses but I'm very impressed with these. They're not hazy like cheap plastic sunglasses. The lenses are nice and clear and offer as clear visibility as my Ray Bans. They're not the classiest looking but, like I say, highly effective and good value.

Update: great durability also! I left them on the corner beneath my car bonnet whilst checking oil. Forgot I'd left them there and closed the bonnet! They didn't smash! One lens popped out but popped back in easily
on 9 May 2017
These have mirrored lenses which is not what I expected from the title/picture/description so I will be returning them. Otherwise they're nice sunglasses.
on 1 July 2017
a friend of mine is an optician and he also tests sunglasses in his lab. according to him, bloc sunglasses are the best value glasses out there.
on 7 July 2017
Very comfortable and clear lens, better than some more expensive glasses I've had.
on 27 April 2017
I love Bloc sunglasses and have been using them almost exclusively for 15 years. it would be difficult for me to be tempted by any other brand. This style is my all time favourite.
on 13 June 2017
Very comfortable. Quick delivery
on 29 June 2017
This is my second pair of Daytonas; the fit is great as is the look and they were excellent value for money.
on 21 July 2017