on 4 March 2014
Does the job, colourful and not a lot more that can be said. It is a tea cosy and it keeps the pot warm until the last drop has been drunk.
on 29 January 2014
A fun bright tea cosy that is big enough for any tea pot. Bright red and cheers everyone up. Well made and dispatched promptly.
on 6 October 2013
this is the best tea cosy we have ever had, we are both in our 70s, recommend it very highly
on 11 January 2013
I ordered this for my mum on the 10th December for a Christmas present to go along with a "keep calm" teapot.
It didn't turn up in their estimated time period, so i emailed them and they was very swift in answering me. they told me to contact my local sorting office to see if its there. It wasn't, so i emailed them again and they told me to basically wait a few days. I waited and still nothing. It eventually turned up about 5 days after Christmas.
To be honest, i didn't really mind it being so late, i had to take in to consideration the fact that it was Christmas. And also i cant fault the customer service for this product because they was excellent.

Also When i first ordered this i was a bit worried it might be too small or to big. There was no measurements, but i thought for that price i'll risk it. Luckily it fitted really well (a tad big maybe). So i'm going to add photos & measurements for anyone who's curious about the size of this tea cozy. its about 10" in height and 13 1/2" width on the outside. Hope that helps anyone wanting to purchase this.
review image review image
on 2 December 2013
It works. I've got a glass teapot (with infuser) which is a bit larger than my ceramic one, and this cosy is just the right size for both. As for tucking at the bottom, which some reviewers have said they do, and which you can do with this cosy if you wish, I prefer to set my teapot on a couple of folded tea towels instead -- works perfectly, and no need for tucking. And the WW2 message is timeless.
on 14 October 2013
Looks great in our red, white and blue themed kitchen. Keeps the teapot nice and warm aswell . Sits perfect ontop pot not overly big.
on 21 April 2013
Arrived on time in good condition - bought as present no not tried it yet. Looks good as on phto. Hope the tea tastes as nice
on 15 July 2013
thicker than i thought it would be
reminds me to 'keep calm and carry on'!
does what it says on the cosy lol
on 6 January 2013
This Tea Cosy is very effective although, for my purposes it could have been half the size as I only have a one pint teapot. It may be too big but it certainly does the job of keeping the heat in. Match that with the reasonable price and I'm happy to recommend it to anyone.
on 15 September 2012
Have decided on a red theme in our kitchen, so was looking for a red tea cosy... I have looked for years for a cosy that wasn't too large and this is perfect for my 1.3Lt teapot, but would definitely fit a larger one.