Customer reviews

Peppa Pig: Champion Daddy Pig [Volume 16] [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 18 April 2017
My 2-year old little girl loves this DVD. This is one of many Peppa Pig DVDs she owns, and yet she's watched it dozens of times already!!
This must be one of her favourites!!!
on 27 July 2017
really misleading item.....it shows a lovely yellow case which fits in with all the new front covers (that we are collecting) but this isn't what we got we got an old cover, in bad condition. yes I knew I was buying a preloved one but still expect to get what I paid for.
on 26 February 2013
This DVD keeps my little one happy! I would recommend it to any parent looking to find a present for a toddler or for some peace while you get on with things! Peppa Pig fans will love it!
on 13 November 2014
A huge favourite in our house and a great present to give.
on 19 January 2013
Bought for my daughters 4th birthday and as she's a huge PP fan I couldn't go wrong. A good buy at a reasonable price!
on 11 July 2012
Slightly confusing this DVD as it is badged Volume 16, albeit there was previously a Volume 16, so technically this should be Volume 17? Anyway, this is the latest DVD to be released from the Peppa Pig franchise, and so much better than the last one (Peppa Pig Meets The Queen - this was Volume 16!).

As good as ever. My two year old daughter is fixated with Peppa Pig, and this DVD is no exception. There are as with all these DVDs 10 stories:

1. Champion Puddle Jumper
7. Shadows
8. Mr Fox's Shop
9. The Blackberry Bush
10. Mummy Rabbit's Bump

Each story individual, and with a running time of 60 minutes, should keep all kiddies well entertained. Highly recommended.
on 11 January 2013
Got this as a stocking filler for my 4 year old daughter who loves all things peppa pig. Watched it so often she can tell you every word. Her favourite is mummy rabbit having a baby. Well worth buying
on 7 August 2013
My 2 year old granddaughter loves this one - another winner. 'Mummy Rabbit's Bump' is especially appropriate at the moment as she is expecting a new brother or sister in a few months.
on 9 December 2012
If you have a child under 5, there's no way of avoiding this bossy little pig. A firm favourite with my almost 3 year old, I bought this dvd for her birthday (on Christmas Eve) so she hasn't opened it. We have seen every episode though, and although not exactly amazing for adults to watch, will keep your kids quiet for 50 odd minutes of running time. My personal favourite is Ben and Holly (love Nanny Plum!) but my daughter always opts for Peppa Pig. If your kids love it too, buy this. It's cheap, and I guarantee it's worth the couple of quid to keep your little ones quiet.
on 2 March 2015
My son loves the Peppa Pig series but I was unhappy with the number of adverts during the TV programmes on Nick Jr. A friend suggested buying a couple of the DVDs instead and they really are fabulous. Ten back to back episodes that we've been dipping in and out of - advert free!