on 4 February 2016
Great to keep the dogs entertained, however our GSD eats them in 2 seconds flat. Can't say that they are minty however, they certainly don't improve our two's breath. I've had a good chew on one myself and definitely no hint of mint. *Update* had to drop this to a 1 star review as the chews have started to give both my dogs asthma attacks every time they eat them.
on 15 November 2014
Lab loves these and we have them on a subscribe and save repest order.
on 13 February 2013
these rolls have shrunk by 10-15%, I have taken a photo of the latest order sat next to some rolls I still have from last time, we will not be buying these anymore as your price hasnt shrunk to match, disgusting
on 19 December 2012
Arrived fast and on time..was concerned about the lack of a minty smell when I opened the bag, but the dog loves them and sits statue still as soon as I grab the tub I keep the chews in.
on 15 October 2012
Have had this type of chew for my dogs for many years, and bought them at a far higher price than this. I can say, if anybody is wary of buying them, that they may not be as good quality as the more expensive ones, but I can say they are exactly the same. I buy this large size for smaller dogs, poodle, lhaso apso, & yorkshire terriers, and they all love them and they last along time.
on 1 September 2013
My 3 massive huskies love these. I prefer the hide based chews as they do help clean their teeth and I have noticed a difference after a few months use. Dogs love them, I love having no doggy breath in my face and it keeps them busy for a little while. Happy dogs, happy owner.
on 19 September 2013
well what can I say the dog ate them and seemed ok with them,but they were discoloured and to be honest put me off buying any more.this just might be the way they look but the ones brought from a well known store looked white and fresh .
Rather disappointed with these. They are nearly cigarette size, which is small for my dogs. I will return to my original supplier.
on 3 April 2015
I have these on monthly super saver my dogs love these. Always come on time and I have enough to last a full month with 4 dogs.
on 10 February 2013
I have these on subscription and they arrive monthly, perfect for keeping all three of my dogs occupied and their teeth clean.