• Customer reviews

on 16 June 2016
I purchased this to replace a broken pair of white Havaianas I purchased one and half years ago. Delivery was quick, and arrived in an official Havaianas box/packaging. It comes with an official seal of authenticity, as proof it is original. Mine was free of defects.

Item and colour is exactly as shown in the description and photo. However, this new pair is a tad larger than my old one, maybe 1/2 a size bigger, which is strange as both are UK sizes 6/7. My old pair was a men's version purchased at a store in London, while this one is a unisex model; one would assume the men's pair would be larger. I noticed a few have commented that the ones sold here are slightly larger too.

Been wearing them for 2 weeks now, and the small difference in size is negligible for me, and it fits nearly as well like my old pair. Overall, highly recommended, especially for the price I paid. The quality and comfort is what you would expect from Havaianas flips flops.
review imagereview image
on 30 May 2017
These are the comfiest flip flops ever. You can wear them straight away without the need to break them in. I'd say if you're between sizes go towards the smaller size.
on 28 June 2017
Excellent as expected, second pair i have bought of these but be aware colour may vary first pair straps we on the yellow side of green second much more green.
on 27 November 2016
I got these to replace my old ones which I had been wearing for years and are my favourite havainas but are worn out. They are great but maybe slightly thicker than my old ones but that doesn't bother me. I will be wearing them all summer I'm sure. Amazing price too.
on 28 December 2017
Very comfortable. I did think they were a bit small as other Havaianas of the same size, previously bought, were bigger.
on 23 September 2017
Haven't taken them off since I got them, I wear all the time as if they were slippers, will definitely bought again, and love the colours.
on 29 July 2016
Well a good selection of colours and patterns. The sizes are very small as I am a 9.5 uk shoe size and I needed a size 11.5 and that then only brings them only just past the end of my toe,and I don't have long toes. Not much room for a stubbing error! Ouch!
on 3 August 2017
Initially ordered a size 10, this was too small for me, I returned and ordered again but 10.5. These are perfect and a great product, handles well in mud and can’t beat them for wet conditions.
on 16 April 2017
The flip flops were of good quality except the logo, it seemed to be poorly glued on (already been mentioned previously). The box was absolutely battered when it arrived which doesn't seem like a lot but when I'm paying for something I want it to be perfect. All in all a cheap and good pair of flip flops but wouldn't be rushing to purchase another pair.
on 21 September 2016
Good flip flop good fit. The Havianas logo on the right foot did have lots of glue that had leaked all over it making it look a bit fake but it did not deter from the fit or comfort factor.