on 20 October 2011
Its my first pair of ice figure skating boots purchased through Amazon. very impressed with the service and quality of goods. it is very hard to get a leather skates for this price. item size originally marked in US and supplier/distributor scrubbed it, converted into a UK size. i personally recommend you to go for a size bigger than your normal shoe sizes for a perfect fit. overall rating ********** 10/10
on 1 June 2014
Bought the UK 4 size but it was a little on the tight size so had to send it back and order a 5. Great looking, seemed comfy but will only know how they go on the next pair. Cost over £12 to see be back!
on 5 December 2011
These are not my first pair of skates, so I had a clear idea of what I wanted. Very pleased with the quality for such a minimum price. Run true to size, I always wear thick socks when skating, the fit was perfect. They are obviously not the professional skates but I like them for simple skating. The delivery pleasantly surprised me, instead of promised 5 working days they were delivered within 3! Very good!
on 20 March 2012
I find these comfortable and as a beginner have had no problems with them. They might not look as nice as some of the others I have seen on the rink but then they probably cost a fraction of the price. Note they do not come sharpened, you will need to get them sharpened before you use them.
on 27 February 2012
These skates are a really good buy.
They are a good price and work well
on the ice. I have used them a
number of times and they are very
good
on 16 January 2013
Received in good time. They are lovely skates but my daughter says they do rub a bit but they are new so it is probably to be expected. I wasn't sure whether I was going to keep them at first and the service I received from the retailer was very good. Would recommend.
on 16 February 2014
I bought these so that I wouldn't have to use the horrible hire skates at my local rink when I started having figure skating lessons about 6 weeks ago. I'm really glad I did, as I have progressed much faster than I think I would have using the blunt hire skates.

I have found them very comfortable to wear, but this is probably because they are quite soft, which is no good if you want to move onto more intermediate / advanced skating. I am just starting UK level 4 lessons, and have now had to replace these with a 'proper' skate brand which gives more ankle support. However, if you just want to skate around and don't want to do anything fancy then these are probably fine!

If you're thinking of having lessons - these were much better for getting started on than the hire skates, but be prepared to upgrade quite quickly (within 6 months).

You will need to get these sharpened before you use them, which cost £12 at my local rink (in London).
on 27 December 2012
It was my first pair of skates and they fitted perfectly, really comfortable and easy to skate in. Good value for money very cheap for ice skates but good quality, worth getting!!
on 15 April 2014
MA sports import these ice skates from the USA and remark the sizes into UK continental sizes. I ordered a UK size 6 however they were far biggar than a UK size 6. I contacted the company and they informed me that it was a UK 6 I disagreed. I didn't want to take the chance of another size being despatched as it cost me £12 to return them. Therefore I asked for a full refund which I received back into my account however I was £9.00 out of pocket as they only gave me the original postage and packaging.
on 7 January 2012
Skates feel and look nice i havent worn them on the ice yet but they do seem a little blunt. The delivery took longer than expected instead of only 3-5 days it took 8. Over all though they seem reasonably good skates though :D