on 3 May 2013
This product does what is says on the bottle. It just dissolves lime scale and makes the cleaned surfaces etc smell really fresh, but be sure to thoroughly read the using instructions first. Very quick delivery.
on 11 October 2013
A tenant in my rental property didn't clean the toilet for over a year! (Yeuuch!) Bleach and scrubbing wouldn't touch it. Bought these products and lo and behold, immaculate white toilet (used the descaler). The cleaner was excellent for removing stains and smells in the general area. Would highly recommend.
on 9 August 2014
All I can say is amazing. Our toilet was so bad we have even removed the water from the bowl to try and clean it but nothing would touch it.
Poured the liquid in after no more than 2 minutes put the toilet brush around, pulled the flush and it's all gone. Can't believe it was that easy, would recommend to one one.
on 16 September 2014
The acid wash is amazing! had almost given up with an old toilet in our new home, was thinking of having to replace it completely but tried this as a last resort. Glad I did, the thick crusty brown scaling at the bottom of the toilet bowl had vanished (although it took 3 applications). Considering the alternative of having to fork out for a new toilet this is certainly well worth every penny.
on 2 June 2014
I had tried so many products to get rid of the limescale stains from the bowl of the loo. It was becoming an embarrassment when we had visitors and I had to find the long lasting blue things to put in cistern to cover the stains. After searching the web I came across this Descaler and it arrived very quickly on Saturday - I immediately set to work and poured the fluid into loo bowl and after about 15 mins it was as new and whiter than white. I wish i had found this years ago - its brilliant and I would thoroughly recommend it.
on 19 October 2013
The STC toilet cleaner is amazing!! I bought this pack based on the reviews and I needed something to really clean our toilet. After a few minutes only, I used the toilet brush to give it a helping hand and was surprised to see flakes of lime scale on the brush!! I flushed the toilet and at the bottom of the bowl was a handful of limescale flakes - the solid piece of limescale had broken up into a pile of broken shells ..!

The toilet is now sparkling clean and free of limescale ... just brilliant!!
on 9 September 2013
as long as you follow the instructions, this product cant fail to work. I also tried to remove as much water from the toilet bowl as I could before adding the descaler. all previous attempts had failed and this worked first time
on 7 September 2013
These products are brilliant, and I recommend them wholeheartedly! Best product ever for removing stubborn limescale from a toilet bowl.
on 25 May 2014
Worked brilliantly! We had major disgusting brown stain-age in our loo. I emptied the water out and squirted the acid on neat! It fizzed and produced some fumes so I cracked a window open. Within a matter of 5 seconds the horrible stains had lifted and flaked away! I had been scrubbing it for ages last week and nothing seemed to shift it! This stuff is brilliant! As this is a double pack, with a stainless steel and a non stainless steel bottle, I'll be squirting some of this stuff around the kitchen sink tap where all the grime collects!
5 stars! Bravo!
on 17 December 2014
These really work Just what it says on the bottle!! I live in a very hard water area so these are a godsend. Will order again when I run out.
I had a few mishaps with the bottles opening in transit, but after contacting customer services they were replaced quickly.