on 30 June 2017
I did not expect this to be so short.
on 16 March 2013
once again I have downloaded a book which isn't a book - it's a few chapters - and of course you have to pay to read the remaining chapters. Which is fair enough, but I think it should be made plain in the title or description. I was really enjoying it too :-(

********** JM is an excellent author and I will be looking out for more books to download :-)
on 4 February 2013
I find Jonathan Moeller books interesting and have now read most of the soul series.

I have read other Moeller books
on 12 August 2013
The testing was a good read for a short story don't normally do short story's but this one was good
on 10 November 2015
This is a clever narrative and it brings the characters into focus along with their world in a calm, confident and precise manner. It promises great adventures to come and hardships to overcome. Entertaining.
on 6 July 2012
Enjoyed all three books very much. The characters were well-drawn from the very beginning. Would have liked each one to be a little longer so I'm waiting not very patiently for more in this series
on 26 June 2016
Would like to give 5 stars but only gave 4. The reason I want 100% of a boon I'm paying for not 20% of the next one. I know the authors have no say in this but come on who likes to be cheated.
on 17 April 2012
i really liked this book and series. i dropped on it having read the demonsouled series by the same author and am now reading the ghost series. for me very engaging reading
on 4 March 2016
A bit like the Maze runner, without the maze if you understand me. But overall I'm really enjoying the series.
on 14 March 2014
As always a great read and a solid world to base the story in. Will definitely carry on reading the series.