Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 4 November 2012
(PLEASE NOTE - Usually I write a review after each book I read. But I took this series on holiday and couldn't write any reviews until I got home. By then I had finished all 5 books available!)
The plot is bewitching!! Totally genius!! I fell for the characters from the start!! Loved, loved, loved these books!! Have been totally engrossed, needing to start the next book as soon as I finished the previous one!! Can't wait for the final book to be released next year!!
However, I was bothered by the total lack of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation!! It unfortunately did spoil my enjoyment of this enlightened story!! However, it says a lot for the writer's imagination for story telling that I was compelled to read on despite this!!
And I am bewildered that this writer is a grown woman, with children, who is studying English, who is unable to proof-read or edit her work to a standard that could surely be snatched up by a publisher!! I would love to see this series in paperback!!
on 8 October 2012
I'm really enjoying this story, it is easy to read and the characters are likeable, however I think it needed proof reading before being read by the masses, the punctual and grammatical mistakes are many and often wrong words are used or words missed out. I feel this disrupts the flow of reading as I often find myself spending time discovering what the writer really meant to say. A shame really, hopefully the next in the series will be better
on 4 May 2014
These books have captured me from the start and have moved me to tears the author tells a detailed journey of a beautiful love story. The only negative is that the author needs to charge more for her creative work, I can't believe I've picked up this read for 77p!
on 19 March 2013
Normally love books with werewolves in them, but this was disappointing for the price.
Started reading this, but couldn't really get into it.
Would not personally recommend, but I am sure there are others who would enjoy it.
on 24 October 2012
I read the first book and loved it so I downloaded the next two books straight away. Brilliant story hope the author writes more but gets them proof read first lol
on 19 July 2013
Love the story but the spelling and punctuation are appalling and distracted me rather. I wanted to go through and correct everything.
on 28 August 2013
ive read them all, CAPTURED ME FROM THE 1ST PAGE
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED CANT WAIT TO READ THE LAST ONE IN THE SERIES
on 26 November 2011
This was the second book in a set of 4, I had read the first and as they follow on was glad I had downloaded the first two. As once I had read the first I wanted desperately to read the rest of the story. It was as romatic as the first, but it also had more magic in it. It had death and destruction. The people and places were well descibed, and you could imagine yourself being there. I cannot wait to read the next one.
on 1 August 2014
Enjoyed it
on 19 January 2012
Bought the 1st book and loved it, this one was great too. really enjoyed every page! its a MUST BUY.